Page 192 of 208 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hope your head is nice and clear this morning, little bruv, and that your breakfast sets you up nicely for the ride home. Sounds like you've had an excellent, relaxing break.

Safe driving, matey, and I hope you manage to get that session in tomorrow.

oooooohhhh don't mention clear heads this morning, I feel like mines been run over by a train!!!! Rather stupidly last night having run out of room for carling, I rammed a few double Baileys down on top of it. Can barely remember the cab ride home last night

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Good news on the Glaucoma front I hope Tone ?

Just got back from my ‘last supper’ in the Lake District accompanied by a few glasses of wine and a couple of brandy’s so my eyes are a bit blurry too

Full English around 10:00 and set off after that so hope to be home by 18:00. All being well, a trip to my permission on Sunday before going back to work on Monday.
    Have a good drive back

It's not so bad really, peeps, thank you.

Once I'd got diagnosed last year I have to take eye drops to reduce the pressure in my eyes.

Yesterday's tests revealed that the pressure is being kept at bay with the drops and the field of view tests that they do were all fine. The only negative was a torn blood vessel at the back of my right eye, which may be down to pressure spiking (maybe from when I forget to take the drops) but this should fix itself.

The worst thing is those drops they have to put in to dilate your pupils so they can have a proper look inside, leaving you unable to handle bright lights and with blurry vision for a few hours.
    We have a history of Glaucoma in the family too so i'm regularly checked when I have my contact lense check. Rachel also has it mildly and has to have regular check ups.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Well that was a bloody cold plink
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Have a good drive back
    Hope our Pauly's safely back.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

oooooohhhh don't mention clear heads this morning, I feel like mines been run over by a train!!!! Rather stupidly last night having run out of room for carling, I rammed a few double Baileys down on top of it. Can barely remember the cab ride home last night
    We have a history of Glaucoma in the family too so i'm regularly checked when I have my contact lense check. Rachel also has it mildly and has to have regular check ups.
    Hope you're fully recovered now, Mike.

I failed to mention this morning.....usually when I go and see the eye doc, I have seen a different bloke each time. Yesterday's visit was with a very pleasant and easy-on-the-eye young lady doc.

Bet I don't get her again!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Well that was a bloody cold plink
    That'll teach you not to have a Saturday off and engage in fun pursuits!

Only envious, Pete.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Hope our Pauly's safely back.
    Yep, got back in record time time Tone, four and a half hours with a smooth run all the way down the A1. I gave a salute to Retford on my way past matey but I guess you were at work. It’s funny now how, as I pass place names, it reminds me of members on here as I’m used to seeing their locations in their posts
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Glad ye back safe n sound mate

Yep, got back in record time time Tone, four and a half hours with a smooth run all the way down the A1. I gave a salute to Retford on my way past matey but I guess you were at work. It’s funny now how, as I pass place names, it reminds me of members on here as I’m used to seeing their locations in their posts
    Glad to hear you're safely back my Little Pauly.

And cheers for giving us a wave but, yes, you were right.....I was at work.

I hope you're passing by again soon.

Shooting tomorrow then, matey?

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Glad ye back safe n sound mate
    Cheers Dave, rather be up there though. Work Monday

I saw my first red squirrel yesterday at Aria Falls. It came running accross our path about 20ft away, went up a nearby tree and fed on a bird feeder for a minute, then back down, crossed the path and crossed the river using a fallen tree
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Glad to hear you're safely back my Little Pauly.

And cheers for giving us a wave but, yes, you were right.....I was at work.

I hope you're passing by again soon.

Shooting tomorrow then, matey?
    Cheers Tone

I’ll see what the weather brings tomorrow matey regarding out for a shoot.

Cheers Dave, rather be up there though. Work Monday

I saw my first red squirrel yesterday at Aria Falls. It came running accross our path about 20ft away, went up a nearby tree and fed on a bird feeder for a minute, then back down, crossed the path and crossed the river using a fallen tree
    that's a real privilege to see one of those these days. I've never seen one either.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Boingerati!

Trouble is, every time I spin the ipad around it turns the screen with me. Then I fell over trying to do a handstand......
    God rest ye jelly mental men

I saw my first red squirrel yesterday at Aria Falls.
    Glad you seen one mate, there beautiful little creatures, seen a few over the years in the Lake District