Page 194 of 208 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Thats the one pal, not keen on the flash bang wallop one posted earlier, that on the back in that font with a smaller Quigley Hollow written on the left hand side on the front in the same font would look awesome, black hoody/T shirt /Fleece/ sweatshirt.

That's only my opinion though, think plain and simples the better.

Sorry Neil180

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    these will be very limited edition, but you may get one.

With a chipmunk on it!!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

And it's the turn of yet another break barrel from the Weihrauch stable to get a mention today....this time the gas ram........

90 to go, peeps and getting oh so nearlier, nearly there with every passing day.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And it's the turn of yet another break barrel from the Weihrauch stable to get a mention today....this time the gas ram........

90 to go, peeps and getting oh so nearlier, nearly there with every passing day.

BOING!
    Huge lump of an air rifle Tone and not too user friendly unless you're an Arnie clone. Always thought they'd make decent FAC potential but then you're getting into Eliminator territory.
    The Theoben TB version is nicer to shoulder as is the Euro. I wouldnt mind one of those !
    “An airgun or two”………

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I’ve consigned my HW90 to the loft for now. I spent so much time trying to find what was wrong with it and then sourcing and waiting for a new barrel for it then to find the stock screws had been so far screwed in that they were interfering with the cocking mechanism, a few washers will sort that once I’ve found some that fit but, I’m still not feeling the ‘love’ for it yet. I probably will at some time in the future when I’ve moved home and got myself some sort of man cave where I will have the time to get her up and running.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I’ve consigned my HW90 to the loft for now. I spent so much time trying to find what was wrong with it and then sourcing and waiting for a new barrel for it then to find the stock screws had been so far screwed in that they were interfering with the cocking mechanism, a few washers will sort that once I’ve found some that fit but, I’m still not feeling the ‘love’ for it yet. I probably will at some time in the future when I’ve moved home and got myself some sort of man cave where I will have the time to get her up and running.
    its always a shame when the "loves" not there but maybe it will come. I've felt a bit like that with my Theoben Evo a while back but having had an afternoon today blasting things in the garden with it i'm thawing to it now. Also had a good blast with the 35 and s510 today.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    its always a shame when the "loves" not there but maybe it will come. I've felt a bit like that with my Theoben Evo a while back but having had an afternoon today blasting things in the garden with it i'm thawing to it now. Also had a good blast with the 35 and s510 today.
    I definitely will get around to it Mike. Apart from the kitchen table, I have very little decent space to ‘mess around’ with things and that really puts me off, but. all being well, this Spring will see me retired with the time, funds and space to do more tinkering with all sorts of stuff. Also, I have a few very nice rifles that could do with more use so I am thankfully spoilt for choice.

Maybe I really should have stuck with just one gun ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I definitely will get around to it Mike. Apart from the kitchen table, I have very little decent space to ‘mess around’ with things and that really puts me off, but. all being well, this Spring will see me retired with the time, funds and space to do more tinkering with all sorts of stuff. Also, I have a few very nice rifles that could do with more use so I am thankfully spoilt for choice.

Maybe I really should have stuck with just one gun ?

Retirement and time sounds good to me as for one gun only that would be no fun!!!

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    these will be very limited edition, but you may get one.

With a chipmunk on it!!
    No, No, No, No, No, but maybe a 'MKI Sporter' just below the 'Quigley Hollow' would be ok.

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Evening gents. I have here a technical question. For a Hawke airmax 2-7 x 32 scope would you fit it to a low mount such as the sportsmatch 1 piece low mount or does it need the medium mount due to the parallax adjuster ? cheers

Evening gents. I have here a technical question. For a Hawke airmax 2-7 x 32 scope would you fit it to a low mount such as the sportsmatch 1 piece low mount or does it need the medium mount due to the parallax adjuster ? cheers
    Close your eyes, shoulder the rifle and get comfy. Open your eyes, where's the scope? Always move the scope to you rather than adjust your head to the scope.

I’m pretty certain a 32mm objective, even with parallax adjuster would be a ‘low’ mount mate. See Sportsmatch website for info. I’ll post a link if I find it before you do

I’m pretty certain a 32mm objective, even with parallax adjuster would be a ‘low’ mount mate. See Sportsmatch website for info. I’ll post a link if I find it before you do
    http://www.sportsmatch-uk.com/products

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Close your eyes, shoulder the rifle and get comfy. Open your eyes, where's the scope? Always move the scope to you rather than adjust your head to the scope.
    Sound advice. I use that method for scope placement.

When it comes to scope height, I’ve always been told to get it as low as you can ? Or, does Best ergonomical fit trump that, even if it means a higher mounted scope ??

Sound advice. I use that method for scope placement.

When it comes to scope height, I’ve always been told to get it as low as you can ? Or, does Best ergonomical fit trump that, even if it means a higher mounted scope ??
    Consistent and repeatable cheek-weld is key, I think parallax error is a bigger factor that scope height.

Cheers Paul,

I've had a look at the Sportsmatch tech part and its this that has raised the question funnily enough. This is what it say on the JSRamsbottom egay listing.

SPORTSMATCH LOP32C 1" Tube Low 32mm 1 Piece Rifle Scope Mount Air Rifle Airgun
    Please ensure these mounts will suit your application by carefully checking that the tube size and base type is correct before purchasing.
    1 Piece Mount.
    Base Fitting: 9.5 - 11.5mm (3\8") Dovetails - Most popular size (suits most MODERN airguns & .22 rimfire rifles).
    Tube Size: To fit 1" (25.4mm) diameter body tube scopes.
    Front Lens Size: Up to 32mm - This figure describes the maximum size of the objective (front) lens the mount is designed for when the dovetails are flush with the barrel. Please bear in mind scopes with front PX adjustment will often need higher mounts.