Page 196 of 208 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I'm still no better, Paul.

I saw my Physio on Thursday night to get some new exercises, and doing these make me feel really dizzy and induce a Migraine, so I'm having to eat sea sickness tablets and Paracetamol tablets until I get used to the new regime --- except for that, all is good at Quigley Hollow.
    That's bloody terrible, Mick.

I feel for you.

Do they seem quite confident that taking the tablets and continuing the new regime may do the trick?

Bloody hope so and I truly hope and wish that your recovery comes sometime very soon. It's dragged on for far too long now and really shouldn't be happening to nice peeps like you. It needs to sod off and sharpish!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Very, very good points from the Tinster here.

Pauly - it's not so much about the cosiness, but about the repeatability, as Nick says. Repeatability in terms of eye positioning and also about how much or little pressure is exerted on the rifle at various contact points.

Mike, if I remember correctly, on either the Sportsmatch site or Michael Tawn's one, you'll find various dimensions of the mounts, so once you've measured the diameter of the objective, you'll know whether it will work with the low ones.

And lovely offer from The Little Pauly earlier.

Cheers Tone, I reckon the low one will be the way to go by the looks of things. That was indeed a cracking offer from Paul earlier

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I really do understand what you and Tinners are saying there and I know you are right. Maybe I’m just still tooo new to all this and struggle to express what I mean ? It’s all sinking in bit by bit and I’m lucky to have this thread to be naive in
    There's definitely always more to learn in everything we all do. I've had airguns for years but due to it being a more solitary hobby for me in the past I'm hugely inexperienced too. I've learnt massive amount since joining the forum and chatting to you guys.

Ahh, normality prevails

Do tell about the ‘spooky’ stuff Tone
    I’m lucky to have this thread to be naive in
    Yep, our little (?) threads are almost like a little mini-forum in their own right, Pauly, with various subjects being covered along with all the banter, tomfoolery and brothership. And nice, cosy and un-intimidating.

Spooky stuff.....I need to get my head around.....nothing scary, just a hunch on what might be happening with a friend's dad who is very poorly in hospital and some extremely strange things happening with various mobile phones. I have a hunch as to what's really happening and it's not nice. I might put it on the thread once things are clearer and if my hunch is correct you'll be thinking I'm some sort of super-psychic power! Will let you know as I know more......
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    There's definitely always more to learn in everything we all do. I've had airguns for years but due to it being a more solitary hobby for me in the past I'm hugely inexperienced too. I've learnt massive amount since joining the forum and chatting to you guys.
    I concur Mike and we couldn’t find a nicer place than this here BBS to learn more. I mustn’t forget though that just over two years ago I knew absolutely nothing/nowt/zilch/zero about air guns at all and now, thanks to many good people and good friends on here who have befriended and helped/persevered with me .... I know a lot more than I realise.

Have you seen The Boinger Bash vid on YouTube that Neil180 did in 2015 ? I’ll post a link after this post. Right at the end of the vid, you will see me and Tinbum chatting, it was my first Bash just 8 weeks after me buying my first rifle (HW77k), and Tinners was explaining to me how to set the vertical zero on my scope using the turrets, I didn’t have a flippin’ clue how to adjust a scope at that time
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I concur Mike and we couldn’t find a nicer place than this here BBS to learn more. I mustn’t forget though that just over two years ago I knew absolutely nothing/nowt/zilch/zero about air guns at all and now, thanks to many good people and good friends on here who have befriended and helped/persevered with me .... I know a lot more than I realise.

Have you seen The Boinger Bash vid on YouTube that Neil180 did in 2015 ? I’ll post a link after this post. Right at the end of the vid, you will see me and Tinbum chatting, it was my first Bash just 8 weeks after me buying my first rifle (HW77k), and Tinners was explaining to me how to set the vertical zero on my scope using the turrets, I didn’t have a flippin’ clue how to adjust a scope at that time
    Did you ever see the video they made of Maz? It involved him, a friend, a bottle of baby oil, some squirty cream and......and...

Sorry, what happens at The Hollow remains at The Hollow!

Did you ever see the video they made of Maz? It involved him, a friend, a bottle of baby oil, some squirty cream and......and...

I regularly pitch my tent very near Brokeback Corner Tone but I never saw nuffink Guv, I swear

I regularly pitch my tent very near Brokeback Corner Tone but I never saw nuffink Guv, I swear
    I seem to remember that it was Ray that candidly filmed the rampant duo, Pauly.

Well, it must have been Ray as Maz was heard shrieking, "Sod off, you pervy cult!".

Or something like that!

I seem to remember that it was Ray that candidly filmed the rampant duo, Pauly.

Well, it must have been Ray as Maz was heard shrieking, "Sod off, you pervy cult!".

Or something like that!
    Have you got a link to said vid matey ?

Have you got a link to said vid matey ?
    No, sorry Pauly.

I'll pm Ray, though.

Mmmm......Ray has just got back to me.

Apparently he sold the video to Maz at a very advantageous rate........remember when he turned up at The Bash with that great big bulk buy of boingers???????

Excellent cheers Paul. Looking forward to April even more after watching that

What did I miss last night????

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    What did I miss last night????
    Fret ye not, Mike.

Having completed your initiation last Autumn, you're safe now.