Page 197 of 208 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

And the little sleepy-o-meter today says......89 to go.

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And the little sleepy-o-meter today says......89 to go.

BOING!
    Which happens to clash with the internationals in Merthyr Tydfil...... bugger!!!
    My youtube channel and please subscribe if you like itShooting at Dawn
    Facebook group Air Rifles

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post
    Which happens to clash with the internationals in Merthyr Tydfil...... bugger!!!
    Its only 135 miles to Stoke Goulding from Merthyr, if you set off about five in the morning on the Saturday you could have a four hours at the Hollow and still be back in Merthyr for the afternoon session,

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Its only 135 miles to Stoke Goulding from Merthyr, if you set off about five in the morning on the Saturday you could have a four hours at the Hollow and still be back in Merthyr for the afternoon session,

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    That IS a proper bugger, Neil.

Will you be able to do what you've sometimes managed in the past, ie, get to Her Royal Quigliness on the Friday?

Or do as Mel suggests and flit between the two!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Cool Wahay!

I rang the RFD today and he answered the phone.

He had been on a cruise since Christmas, hence no reply recently.

So, the Vigilante's going back on Wednesday and we'll see what he has.

We couldn't talk for long. He doesn't have a HW40 in at present. He has a Ratbuster. But I've got two of them already, one mini-carbined and one standard. I could toy with it along the lines of steel breech, longer .177 barrel and MiM rear sight, making it quite different to the other two. But tricking it up thus will seriously up the budget.

But I would really prefer another boingery thing. I asked if he had any good used pistols. He has a Hurricane in but I've never really fancied the looks of those, preferring the simple lines of the Tempest / Premier / Senior etc. As per comments a few weeks ago, maybe a new Tempest to go with my Brum one? But, then, well, it doesn't feel quite the done thing, does it?

So, I'm thinking back to a few weeks ago.....and I really shouldn't as we're skint.....but if he has a synthetic 30S in stock, I'll be walking out with one of those little sweeties.

If he hasn't, we'll see what nice used boingers he has in. In the past he has always had a decent selection of used springers in. Or maybe a Hatsan 55/60S if they're the eight sort of money?

Two more sleeps.

That IS a proper bugger, Neil.

Will you be able to do what you've sometimes managed in the past, ie, get to Her Royal Quigliness on the Friday?

Or do as Mel suggests and flit between the two!
    We are going down on Friday.... so unless I can wangle a visit on the Thursday with a few of the early birds I out of this one I'm afraid....

We are going down on Friday.... so unless I can wangle a visit on the Thursday with a few of the early birds I out of this one I'm afraid....
    It has been known for the odd attendee to stay until the Monday, Neil. So how about Thursday and Monday?

I rang the RFD today and he answered the phone.

He had been on a cruise since Christmas, hence no reply recently.

So, the Vigilante's going back on Wednesday and we'll see what he has.

We couldn't talk for long. He doesn't have a HW40 in at present. He has a Ratbuster. But I've got two of them already, one mini-carbined and one standard. I could toy with it along the lines of steel breech, longer .177 barrel and MiM rear sight, making it quite different to the other two. But tricking it up thus will seriously up the budget.

But I would really prefer another boingery thing. I asked if he had any good used pistols. He has a Hurricane in but I've never really fancied the looks of those, preferring the simple lines of the Tempest / Premier / Senior etc. As per comments a few weeks ago, maybe a new Tempest to go with my Brum one? But, then, well, it doesn't feel quite the done thing, does it?

So, I'm thinking back to a few weeks ago.....and I really shouldn't as we're skint.....but if he has a synthetic 30S in stock, I'll be walking out with one of those little sweeties.

If he hasn't, we'll see what nice used boingers he has in. In the past he has always had a decent selection of used springers in. Or maybe a Hatsan 55/60S if they're the eight sort of money?

Two more sleeps.
    that's great news he's taking the vigilante back. The HW30 synthetic gets my vote

It has been known for the odd attendee to stay until the Monday, Neil. So how about Thursday and Monday?
    Monday we fly to Benidorm - my mrs is running the Benidorm classic .... its a hard life but someones got to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    that's great news he's taking the vigilante back. The HW30 synthetic gets my vote
    Yep, I've dealt with him for years and he's fine, Mike. I just explained that it wasn't really for me and he's fine with it.

Yes, the 30S is definitely at the top of my list.

Now, I've pulled similar stunts in the past. If I'd asked the wife to buy me one it was always going to be miles over budget. But, well, it's "one in and one out", so that's okay, then.

If he doesn't have one in stock, maybe best to let him order one in for the sake of a few days' wait.....unless he has something else really tempting. That'll be four 30Ss, though! They'll be catching the 35s up soon!

Monday we fly to Benidorm - my mrs is running the Benidorm classic .... its a hard life but someones got to do it...
    Thursday it is then, Neil.

The Sultan cannot miss the Spring Spring Bash.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I second that
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

The HW30 synthetic gets my vote
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I second that
    Yum, yum, yum.....it's looking the most likely option methinks, peeps!

P.S.......There will be a very special and exciting announcement tomorrow morning.......

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How

P.S.......There will be a very special and exciting announcement tomorrow morning.......
    Bloody hell Tone, what with the Spooky stuff and the above, I’m not gonna be able to sleep tonight

You’re not pregnant are you
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Bloody hell Tone, what with the Spooky stuff and the above, I’m not gonna be able to sleep tonight

You’re not pregnant are you
    Bummer!

I knew I'd said a little too much!

Sussed again!

P.S....My only regret is that it isn't yours, Pauly. Sorry.