Page 203 of 208 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    And a Very Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year, John.

No, they don't have them in stock. He's ordered it with HC. Two to three weeks' delivery.
    Be interested to see it in April Tone !
    “An airgun or two”………

Bugger, I was in Lincoln a few weeks ago, didn't think of checking if it had a gun shop

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Me too Mel, seen more fat on a greasy chip !
    Yep, Raynor's down the arcade after Tech, pie chips and peas.

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Yep, Raynor's down the arcade after Tech, pie chips and peas.

Mel
    Don't think I remember that one but there was one off down past the old railway bridges (now long gone) down the hill past the station, a small wooden hut job ?
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Be interested to see it in April Tone !
    And I will, therefore, bring it along with me, John.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Bugger, I was in Lincoln a few weeks ago, didn't think of checking if it had a gun shop
    Indeedy it has, Dave. And a very busy one at that that has offered very competitive prices for years. There used to be at least three gun shops there just a few years ago; I think it's just the one now.

LOVING that new avatar matey.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Unfortunately I didn't get the time today to strip the Supersport.

But I DID manage to grab a few minutes once we had got back from town and it had stopped raining to put a handful of shots over the chrono........From stone cold, 502, 505, 519, 516 and 521 with Superdomes. So, discounting those first two "warm-up" shots, a very consistent 8.6ft.lbs. Not disappointed at that as (a) the cocking effort is very low so, maybe, when it's been fettled in the past the spring was shortened for easier fitting - or maybe it's a little tired and (b) the breech seal looks pretty well goosed.

Must try and strip it on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Unfortunately I didn't get the time today to strip the Supersport.

But I DID manage to grab a few minutes once we had got back from town and it had stopped raining to put a handful of shots over the chrono........From stone cold, 502, 505, 519, 516 and 521 with Superdomes. So, discounting those first two "warm-up" shots, a very consistent 8.6ft.lbs. Not disappointed at that as (a) the cocking effort is very low so, maybe, when it's been fettled in the past the spring was shortened for easier fitting - or maybe it's a little tired and (b) the breech seal looks pretty well goosed.

Must try and strip it on Sunday.
    Let me know how you get on with ammo Tony, I have Eley Wasps in pink and blue that might like your barrel as well as Vintage Defiants !
    “An airgun or two”………

having spent the evening swapping scopes and mounts around on rifles since the arrival of the new Airmax scope I've decided to bung it on the S510. I've taken scopes off, put scopes on, removed mounts, replaced mounts re-zeroed etc etc etc all to end up going round in a circle and putting virtually everything back as it was. My other half looks at me as if I'm completely crazy after this. I've tried explaining that its all part of the fun of airgunning. And I did get to shoot stuff to bits in the process

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Nice Avatar there mate I hope Jamie doesn’t have a copyright on it. Have you bagged any moles lately ? When I was driving about The Lakes last week, I can honestly say I have never seen so many mole hills in one area
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    having spent the evening swapping scopes and mounts around on rifles since the arrival of the new Airmax scope I've decided to bung it on the S510. I've taken scopes off, put scopes on, removed mounts, replaced mounts re-zeroed etc etc etc all to end up going round in a circle and putting virtually everything back as it was. My other half looks at me as if I'm completely crazy after this. I've tried explaining that its all part of the fun of airgunning. And I did get to shoot stuff to bits in the process
    Yep, I’ve done that a few times Mike

Next time you see your Missus getting ready to go out and she’s changing between tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories etc. to see what ‘matches’ you can say “see, that’s what I was doing with my rifles and scopes”
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Yep, I’ve done that a few times Mike

Next time you see your Missus getting ready to go out and she’s changing between tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories etc. to see what ‘matches’ you can say “see, that’s what I was doing with my rifles and scopes”
    Now that's a plan mate

A few pictures for Tinbum

Something I did last year :-

image.jpgimage.jpg

3.5 litre V8 Ferguson T 20 --- I just designed the adaptor kit to bolt the engine to gearbox.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Something I did last year :-

image.jpgimage.jpg

3.5 litre V8 Ferguson T 20 --- I just designed the adaptor kit to bolt the engine to gearbox.
    Cheers Mick, I've ben looking forward to those all day!

I really, REALLY want a go on that tractor in April, glad to see it's got a roll bar though.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Wow, that’s well tasty Mick Well done. I’d love to have a go on that