Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Your feet won't reach the pedals
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Whistle whistle whistle
    They are all going down in my little black book
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

And........

There goes my Tagline AGAIN !

I don’t get it though

HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    And........

There goes my Tagline AGAIN !

I don’t get it though

Mmm.....maybe a precursor of what is to come, Pauly?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

And another........

HW break barrel hits the Sleepometer Charts!

And this time it's the double whammy turn of the HW85!

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Well I've seen something today! Popped into a very big gun shop to see if they had any interesting Springer's in, there were a couple, one of which being a airsporter s.
    Shop owner takes it off the rack and dusts it down majestically whilst telling me these are extremely rare (yawn), anyway he goes to cock it and it's jammed up solid , usual thing with old beezers not used. Well what he does next astounded me, he puts the gun between his legs and starts giving it large with both hands dragging the stuck seal up and down,how he didn't snap or bend the cocking arm??? Anyway it finally sort of gives and it finally cocks, he then opens the port gives at least a three seconds blast of some kind of oil direct to the breach closes it with no pellet and fires the sonic crack has probably been picked up in Russia! He then states there! Working now. WTF! He then said it was a bargain at £395!!@!!
    When I said politely your having a giraffe and declined he said suit yourself.
    Incredible

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    I will give him £10 for a broken Airsporter
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Well I've seen something today! Popped into a very big gun shop to see if they had any interesting Springer's in, there were a couple, one of which being a airsporter s.
    Shop owner takes it off the rack and dusts it down majestically whilst telling me these are extremely rare (yawn), anyway he goes to cock it and it's jammed up solid , usual thing with old beezers not used. Well what he does next astounded me, he puts the gun between his legs and starts giving it large with both hands dragging the stuck seal up and down,how he didn't snap or bend the cocking arm??? Anyway it finally sort of gives and it finally cocks, he then opens the port gives at least a three seconds blast of some kind of oil direct to the breach closes it with no pellet and fires the sonic crack has probably been picked up in Russia! He then states there! Working now. WTF! He then said it was a bargain at £395!!@!!
    Incredible
    Jesus!! The word "TOOL" springs to mind!!!

Incredible
    What?????

What's his name? Kevin?

Or was it Perry?

It’s been many weeks now since I got out to my permission, and the range for that matter, what with Xmas, time up in The Lakes and work so.... I’m bunking off tomorrow and gonna spend a couple of hours plinking at the range and then on to ‘my’ little farm and stables for the afternoon. If I see a bit of rativity over there I may go back in the evening for a bit of NV.
    All a little bit quiet on here this evening.

I guess LittlePaulyBoy's making those Rolands have it?

Hope you've had / having a great day and evening matey.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

It must be Friday night Tone. I've just got in from a couple of beers with great friends at a nice pub near us

I'm out in the freezing cold gale on the edge of Dartmoor giving rabbits on a campsite the bad news!
    Much rather be cuddled up in the warm with the good lady, but money buys the toys.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

I had a nice shooty day today Tone. A couple of plinky hours at the range with the HW95 and the HW80, both are shooting beautifully. I went from there to my permission for a few hours and bagged two wood pigeons and a squirrel with the 95. Then home for dinner and went back out again around 20:30 with the HW100/NV for a few hours on the rats but I only managed get three in my sights - two splatted and one miss but an enjoyable and therapeutic night nonetheless Got home about half an hour ago and ow settled in with a nice glass of red wine which was kindly given to me by Baldinio whilst up in The Lakes the other week.

I'm out in the freezing cold gale on the edge of Dartmoor giving rabbits on a campsite the bad news!
    Much rather be cuddled up in the warm with the good lady, but money buys the toys.
    It must be very different when it’s your job Jamie. I would nearly pay someone a few quid if I could get out on some rabbits but then again....... it’s not my day job so it would be a choice rather than a need.

Yep, I suppose it's terrible job but someone has to do it!

Like Pauly says, Jamie, there's going to be a huge difference between the "hobbyist" shooting for fun and / or having a leisurely amble with the prospect of a bunny or two for the pot and the professional HAVING to do it, in varying conditions, at maybe not ideal times and with expectations from landowners for large bags.

Do you always just shoot them or do you also go ferreting etc?

I had a nice shooty day today Tone. A couple of plinky hours at the range with the HW95 and the HW80, both are shooting beautifully. I went from there to my permission for a few hours and bagged two wood pigeons and a squirrel with the 95. Then home for dinner and went back out again around 20:30 with the HW100/NV for a few hours on the rats but I only managed get three in my sights - two splatted and one miss but an enjoyable and therapeutic night nonetheless Got home about half an hour ago and ow settled in with a nice glass of red wine which was kindly given to me by Baldinio whilst up in The Lakes the other week.
    Sounds like a most rewarding and therapeutic day my friend.

And plenty of boinger action.

Nice one.