Page 22 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

I'm in for foody Friday Nick

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Meanwhile some of the hardier boingees will be sleeping on the field of dreams.

Pussies.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

I don't want to be a pussy, better put me down for a place at the restaurant

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    And a warm welcome from me too Emma but...... Join Date: Mar 2008 ? Where ya bin

Oh, as for fireworks, Mick hasn't normally minded on previous Bashes but just be mindful of the few regular doggie attendees before 'letting off'
    She's a slow burner is Emma but once she gets going you can't shut her up.

We didn't think about the dogs regarding the fireworks and on reflection I think it would be wise not to bring any.

Emma has been trying to update her profile as she is well over 18 now but after she updated her email address she's been locked out so it may be a while before she can alter it.

As for the Premier Inn, we had better get the evening meal booked along with the brekky.

Hopefully Emma will start posting pretty soon.

We look forward to seeing you all in 5 short week's time.

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Dogs should be ok Gary. There have been bangs before. The only problem may be finding the responsible adult.
    Now I am worried. I really thought that talk of fireworks and bonfires would bring the Cleary family into the thread. Anyone heard anything?

Pete
    Pete

George is scared witless of fireworks, he will literally go bonkers if we're not ready. I myself love them, with a bit of notice and we can get him tucked in in the van and he's fine.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    George is scared witless of fireworks, he will literally go bonkers if we're not ready. I myself love them, with a bit of notice and we can get him tucked in in the van and he's fine.

Dave
    We'll not bother with the fireworks.

Dave
    Same with fallow, she will literally crap herself and do cart wheels to try and get away from them.
    But I too love a few fireworks, maybe if we set a scheduled time on which ever night people want to let them off the dog owners can retire out of the way for a bit with their wards and return once the flash bangs are done?

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Same with fallow, she will literally crap herself and do cart wheels to try and get away from them.
    But I too love a few fireworks, maybe if we set a scheduled time on which ever night people want to let them off the dog owners can retire out of the way for a bit with their wards and return once the flash bangs are done?
    Fine with us. They'll be going off all around and don't want to spoil anyones fun. We're bringing George's crate with us, he'll be OK in there inside the van.

Can't leave him in kennels, same scenario, but nothing to make him feel re assured.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Sorry!

.for the no show this morning, peeps.

Bloody internet went down, in'it!

36 sleeps to go, peeps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Fine with us. They'll be going off all around and don't want to spoil anyones fun. We're bringing George's crate with us, he'll be OK in there inside the van.

Can't leave him in kennels, same scenario, but nothing to make him feel re assured.

Dave
    George's cage!?
    Jeeze where did you get it, Billy smarts circus?

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    George's cage!?
    Jeeze where did you get it, Billy smarts circus?
    Da-da-daddle-daddle-da-da-circus
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Cool And The Sleepometer Says.......

35 to go, lovely peeps.

Yes, indeedy, folks. Just five weeks to go until The Hollow rings to the sounds of friendly banter, chit chat, pfffttt......dink and BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Well, I will have to give the Halloween bash a miss. My son has bought me a ticket to see Anthony Joshua's world title fight in Cardiff (unless I can convince AJ to change the date?)

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Well, I will have to give the Halloween bash a miss. My son has bought me a ticket to see Anthony Joshua's world title fight in Cardiff (unless I can convince AJ to change the date?)
    You will be missed mate, but lovely gesture by your son. Enjoy