Page 24 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Well in that case, you are not shooting at any Gary Shitter records then, so there

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    Ahhh Mel (that is your name isn't it) wasn't picking on you Sir, it's the others. I'm that upset I may even try and befriend The Cult now
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    If Chris Allum doesn't get to a bash soon I am going to pitch camp outside his house.
    He lives near me Steve, so...... If you are passing by mine..... Keep going !
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    If Chris Allum doesn't get to a bash soon I am going to pitch camp outside his house.
    Why not you've been moved on by everybody else!
    Only kidding mate, you know I love ya.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    Well, I will have to give the Halloween bash a miss. My son has bought me a ticket to see Anthony Joshua's world title fight in Cardiff (unless I can convince AJ to change the date?)
    If we have a word with Anthony and allow him to have a go with a couple of springers do you think he might change the venue to the Quigley Hollow?

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Ahhh Mel (that is your name isn't it) wasn't picking on you Sir, it's the others. I'm that upset I may even try and befriend The Cult now

Well thats ok then I'll save one especially for you, a Gary Shitter record thatis

Cheers

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Well thats ok then I'll save one especially for you, a Gary Shitter record thatis

Cheers

Mel

You're a good man

Jimbo is sat here with me, he says don't pick on his uncle Paul (PS he has grown another bleeding foot in height. I now call him sir )

BaLdy

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Jimbo is sat here with me, he says don't pick on his uncle Paul (PS he has grown another bleeding foot in height. I now call him sir )

BaLdy
    Ahhh bless him, I don't know why they are picking on me tonight Chris. Is Jimbo gonna make the next one ? If he's 8ft tall now, I'm gonna need him on my side

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Ahhh bless him, I don't know why they are picking on me tonight Chris. Is Jimbo gonna make the next one ? If he's 8ft tall now, I'm gonna need him on my side
    He may tread on you

Pete
    Pete

Sunday morning before the gunclub boing

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Barrow Bury St Edmunds duck hunting central
    Do many people proper canvas camp? Can a fairly sensible 10 yo that is gun safe come? Quite fancy it. Paul
    When your world is full of strange arrangements

And gravity won't pull you through

Quote Originally Posted by watchsapart View Post
    Do many people proper canvas camp? Can a fairly sensible 10 yo that is gun safe come? Quite fancy it. Paul
    Most of us proper camp mate. Yes young ones are welcome. However it's a mainly adult event, but young ones do attend, we do our best regarding bad language, but obviously you have to be prepared for this

Your lad will probably be the most sensible one there, not including your good self of course sir,

It will be an experience, I'm sure .....

Oh look, another Paul
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Unframed Dave is online now World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    He will learn many things.

Only my personal view, but I think it's a great event for kids if they are well behaved. As has been said the language and humour can be a bit ripe, but then mine when younger contributed significantly to my education on some of the more modern aspects of relationships.

Tomorrows shooters need to be encouraged.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    He will learn many things.

Only my personal view, but I think it's a great event for kids if they are well behaved. As has been said the language and humour can be a bit ripe, but then mine when younger contributed significantly to my education on some of the more modern aspects of relationships.

Tomorrows shooters need to be encouraged.

Dave
    There is a regular attendee Dave who on the Saturday of the last bash was barred five times by Shirl and myself within the space of an hour for bad language, not naming any names but he knows who it is and its him, talk about ripe language, it would have put some of your cheeses to shame.

Cheeres
    Mel