Page 31 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Hey, how you doin' Ted ? I don't see your name on the Halloween list mate ? Maybe you did say you couldn't make it but I don't recall !
    Cheers Paul, nice of you mate. Like you, regrettably missed the last one but firm intention is to be back again this time. Will book in closer to event, once things cleared this end. All the best, Ted.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Cheers Paul, nice of you mate. Like you, regrettably missed the last one but firm intention is to be back again this time. Will book in closer to event, once things cleared this end. All the best, Ted.
    Brilliant, nice one Ted, we both deserve this one after the last 'miss'. I hope all works out for your attendance mate
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Brilliant, nice one Ted, we both deserve this one after the last 'miss'. I hope all works out for your attendance mate
    Absolutely, Ted. You were missed last time and we're so looking forward to seeing you, and my Little Pauly again.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Absolutely, Ted. You were missed last time and we're so looking forward to seeing you, and my Little Pauly again.
    What a nice chap you are Tony, cheers. Picked up AGW in WH Smith especially on account of your Kestock Predator article. A great read and all the sweeter for having had the privilege of shooting it under your tutelage! All the best, Ted.

Thank you for your kind remarks, Ted.

And you can have another go with it in just over four weeks' time if you like.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Just 29 boinging little sleepies to go, peeps.

Nearlier, nearly there!

BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post

I've set up a Halloween Bash Countdown just for you Tony, should save some wear'n'tear on your fingers and toes. It's in post #3 (the one ahead of Mole Trapper's ) and I'll put it in my sig too.
    Those countdown graphics are, as said before, awesome, Nick.

Only thing is - and I didn't mention it before - has the little ghostly thing got some attraction thing going on with that pumpkin?

There's a strange "sticky outy thing".

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Those countdown graphics are, as said before, awesome, Nick.

Only thing is - and I didn't mention it before - has the little ghostly thing got some attraction thing going on with that pumpkin?

There's a strange "sticky outy thing".

Just saying.
    You just rang a distant bell Tone:

'This is my Rifle
    This is my Gun
    The 1st is for shooting
    The 2nd is for fun'

ATB
    Gwyn
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Afternoon after shirk boing from rainy Herne Bay

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Damp and miserable here in Welwyn too

Pete
    Pete

Looks like it's going to miserable all weekend down here ...... just in case anyone was planning a weekend retreat on the Kentish riviera
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

If its any consolation we've even had rain in sunny sedari, however the bars have remained dry so I was none the worse Hitchcock flew the nest so to speak a couple of weeks ago and hasn't been sighted since. Whilst I'm glad he's now making his way in the big wide world I still miss him. However having a superb time on hols. Then when we get home I'm off to Brittany for a few days to see my folks, la tristesse durera toujours as they say in foreign parts. Moley if your good self and Mel had of joined us it would probably have been the best hols ever, suspect Corfu would never recover though . Although of course the jewel in the crown is seeing you lot next month. Can't wait to come home just to look forward to the impending bash.

Much love

Baldy

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    You just rang a distant bell Tone:

'This is my Rifle
    This is my Gun
    The 1st is for shooting
    The 2nd is for fun'

ATB
    Gwyn
    Hee hee, even better when combining the two, Gwyn. "Shooting for fun"!

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    If its any consolation we've even had rain in sunny sedari, however the bars have remained dry so I was none the worse Hitchcock flew the nest so to speak a couple of weeks ago and hasn't been sighted since. Whilst I'm glad he's now making his way in the big wide world I still miss him. However having a superb time on hols. Then when we get home I'm off to Brittany for a few days to see my folks, la tristesse durera toujours as they say in foreign parts. Moley if your good self and Mel had of joined us it would probably have been the best hols ever, suspect Corfu would never recover though . Although of course the jewel in the crown is seeing you lot next month. Can't wait to come home just to look forward to the impending bash.

Much love

Baldy
    Mmm, bitter sweet emotions for sure re young "Hitchers", Chris.
    For sure you hope he's having a great time out there, meeting new buddies and harassing various people for tricks and treats! However, you're going to miss him for sure. Be nice if he popped in occasionally to say "hi", confirming all is well in his little world.

You never know, you might have loads of messages from distressed peeps being marauded by your little winged boy!

Glad you're having a great time and only four weeks until The Bash; yippee!

BOING!

How's Uncle Mick?

Hopefully feeling much better now, Mick?