Page 32 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    If its any consolation we've even had rain in sunny sedari, however the bars have remained dry so I was none the worse Hitchcock flew the nest so to speak a couple of weeks ago and hasn't been sighted since. Whilst I'm glad he's now making his way in the big wide world I still miss him. However having a superb time on hols. Then when we get home I'm off to Brittany for a few days to see my folks, la tristesse durera toujours as they say in foreign parts. Moley if your good self and Mel had of joined us it would probably have been the best hols ever, suspect Corfu would never recover though . Although of course the jewel in the crown is seeing you lot next month. Can't wait to come home just to look forward to the impending bash.

Much love

Baldy
    Sounds like your having a good time mate I've just got back from a baccy run to Belgium. Shame about Hitchcock leaving home but at the same time you should be pleased that you brought him up to make his way in the world. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns up at some stage, either at your place or, in the local newspaper. The Bash will be upon us soon Can't wait.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Early morning damp and rainy boing and up we go

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

A very early BOING indeed, Paul.

So, peeps, just 28 sleeps to go showing on the Sleepometer. And a few less for some even luckier Boingerfolk.

Just four weeks until we can all be re-united in our little Field of Joy and welcome more new Boingies into the friendly fold. Lovely, friendly banter and chit chat punctuated by loads of pssstttt........dink or the "wah, wah" signifying yet another hit from a spring powered fun stick!

It's going to be yet another amazing Bash and it simply cannot arrive quickly enough!

See you very soonly my lovely Boingerpeeps.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Cool Happy Birthday PaulyBoy!

Wahay! It's Little PaulyBoy's burpday today.

Have a fantastic one matey. Here's beaming long distance cuddles and snogs right at yer and expect big cuddles in four weeks' time!

Love yer matey xxx
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Hope you're celebrating tonight Pauly, have a superb time mate. all our love

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hopefully feeling much better now, Mick?
    I'm still a bit wobbly, Tone.

I'm told it can take up to six weeks to get back to normal and at five weeks now my eyesight seems to be settling down a bit.

Cheers to all for keeping this thread bumped up and I'll update the payment list later after I've painted all the targets.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Wahay! It's Little PaulyBoy's burpday today.

Have a fantastic one matey. Here's beaming long distance cuddles and snogs right at yer and expect big cuddles in four weeks' time!

Love yer matey xxx
    Ahh, Thank you Tony. My main present arrives four weeks from now
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Hope you're celebrating tonight Pauly, have a superb time mate. all our love

Chris
    Cheers Chris, I was celebrating until 5am this morning so I'll see how I go tonight. It's not easy being half way to 114

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

I'm told it can take up to six weeks to get back to normal and at five weeks now my eyesight seems to be settling down a bit.

Cheers to all for keeping this thread bumped up and I'll update the payment list later after I've painted all the targets.

All the best Mick
    Jeez Mick, that's been a while mate. I do hope you're well at the tail end of it now.

Evening peeps, how's everyone doing? Pauly hope your having a blinding birthday mate. Had a very cultural day today, went to cassiopi and saw the old castle. Luckily they have bars there too so it wasn't a total disaster

See you all soon

Baldy

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Evening peeps, how's everyone doing? Pauly hope your having a blinding birthday mate. Had a very cultural day today, went to cassiopi and saw the old castle. Luckily they have bars there too so it wasn't a total disaster

See you all soon

Baldy
    We're enjoying the last night of our holiday. We got here the day of the last bash and sail home tomorrow.

On the plus side I have a few new guns and scopes to play with on Monday, and we're off to Brighton and kent for a long weekend from Thursday.

Every cloud and all that
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

All the best Mick
    Sorry to hear that you're not "quite there" yet, Mick, but I hope you're back to normal very swiftly.

I'm sure I speak for everyone here that it's absolutely no problem at all keeping the thread bumped. You do so much for us. The Bash events are truly the highlights of my life. And getting on here, talking with fellow Boingeristi and the BBS members in general provides my 'twixt Bash fix. I'd go properly mental without my regular intake!

Updating the payment list....mmmm....sounds like there may be a fair few to go on?

BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Ahh, Thank you Tony. My main present arrives four weeks from now
    Abserbleedinglutely, Pauly.

Hope you're continuing to enjoy the birthday celebrations, bruv.

See you all soon

Baldy
    Haha! Nice one, Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    We're enjoying the last night of our holiday. We got here the day of the last bash and sail home tomorrow.

On the plus side I have a few new guns and scopes to play with on Monday, and we're off to Brighton and kent for a long weekend from Thursday.

Every cloud and all that
    You're spoilt, you is!