She has gone for retail therapy boing

Pete
    Pete

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post

Pete
    Even things up Pete and go to your local gun shop
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I've been wanting to visit for some time now. Finally managed to get a visit in today.

The Mrs and Frankie wanted to go to the Crystal Peaks Shopping Centre. So I suggested we drove home a slightly different way from usual so I could find SDS. Dead easy to find. Nice set-up. Had a bit of a talk with the owner. They have a bit of a range there. Basically, you shoot from a covered shed down a yard. Just short of 25 yards. Flanked by a tall wall from the main building on one side and a tall fence on the other, so sheltered from the wind. He is planning on making it wider in the Spring, maybe 3 or 4 lanes.

So, when the Mrs next wants to go to Crystal Peaks, I now have two airgun places to visit - SDS and NM Products.

BOING!!
    Nice one Bruv Do you reckon you could just go in on the 'off chance' that you visit the area and have a bit of a plink with their gun(s)? If so, that's a good place to know

What is soooo cool about your post is you said "The Mrs and FRANKIE" went to Crystal Peaks
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

flyingfish is online now I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Even things up Pete and go to your local gun shop
    I had a plink in the garden with the K98

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Lunchtime boing

Up we go

BOING
    Late lunch boing

Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Time for a banana boing

BOING

Pete
    Excellent bit of Boingy Bumping there, Paul & Pete.

Hey Paul, your banana post just reminded me of my favourite programme as a sprog. The Banana Splits, awesome!

La la la, la la la la, la la la, la la la la.......

Can anyone remember their names? Was Fleagle one? And was one of them called Bongo or something? Bet there wasn't a Culty or Culto!

Also remember them being on mainly in the Summer Holidays. The Arabian Knights, Flashing Blades, Marine Boy. Anyone else used to watch them?

Can't get the Banana Splits tune out of my head now!

And also the theme music to Flashing Blades.

BOING!!

Wacky Races was awesome, too!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

I had a plink in the garden with the K98

Pete
    Excellent!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Ringo, Bingo, Droopy & Snorky
    Because you got me singing the tune in my head

Pete
    Pete

Nice one Bruv Do you reckon you could just go in on the 'off chance' that you visit the area and have a bit of a plink with their gun(s)? If so, that's a good place to know.

What is soooo cool about your post is you said "The Mrs and FRANKIE" went to Crystal Peaks
    Yep, it did seem that sort of place, Pauly. As long as the range was clear, I'd guess that it wouldn't be an issue.

And cheers for your Frankie comment. She's slowly getting better. When we went to see the Oncologist last week, she had put 1.6kg on since the previous visit 3 weeks earlier. Out of the three cancer markers from the tumour, two have now returned to normal. The other, which was high, is coming down. Proteins in blood and anti-immune things still sky-high, so they're monitoring these. She won't be back at school for quite some time and the school have provided a tutor who comes four days a week for a couple of hours. She has gone off the idea of going out anywhere, so we keep trying to give her short little trips out. She won't talk to people outside of the family, even the medical team who are trying to help her. Yesterday, visiting Smyth's Toys and Pets at Home were the "carrots" to try and get her out a little. And on my last Sunday off we got her to come along to Rufford Park (about 15 minutes' drive away to walk round the lake and feed the ducks and swans. We're getting there-ish, I think, slowly.

I keep trying to convince her that Boingers would be fun and good therapy, but she isn't having any of it!

Ringo, Bingo, Droopy & Snorky
    Because you got me singing the tune in my head

Pete
    Hahaha!

And cheers for those names, Pete.

I thought one of the names was a little "Bongo"-ish.

"La la la, la la la la, la la la, la la la la..." BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hahaha!

And cheers for those names, Pete.

I thought one of the names was a little "Bongo"-ish.

"La la la, la la la la, la la la, la la la la..." BOING!!
    Oh yeah ! I remember the Banana Splits - well cool! but my fave was HR Puff'nStuff with Jack Wilde.Sadly (actually proudly) I know all the words to the theme tune. I may give a drunken rendition around the Quigley Fire. Now, as for Marine Boy ! I soooo wanted to be him

Oh yeah ! I remember the Banana Splits - well cool! but my fave was HR Puff'nStuff with Jack Wilde.Sadly (actually proudly) I know all the words to the theme tune. I may give a drunken rendition around the Quigley Fire. Now, as for Marine Boy ! I soooo wanted to be him
    I wanted to be Troy Tempest or Virgil Tracey

Pete
    Pete

I wanted to be Troy Tempest or Virgil Tracey

Pete
    Me too mate (Troy Tempest) I was in love with Marina as a lad and still am. A deaf/mute blonde bird with strings you could control . Would probably taste a bit fishy but......

Check her out lads:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CD96RQ1-wnY

Me too mate (Troy Tempest) I was in love with Marina as a lad and still am. A deaf/mute blonde bird with strings you could control . Would probably taste a bit fishy but......

Check her out lads:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CD96RQ1-wnY
    Helga from allo allo, now there was a woman to be admired

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Helga from allo allo, now there was a woman to be admired
    Get out of here I thought we was like-minded mates. Give me Penelope Pitstop from Ŵacky Races any day

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    It was sue the panda for me chaps. There, I've said it.

Dave
    Smell my cheese