Page 50 of 208 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I knew a girl like that!

I'm gonna go through all the guns and scopes today to make sure the set-ups are right.

I can't wait!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I can't wait either Tone, I'm in flippin' hospital again all this weekend but will be getting out today. You may recall they discovered I had a 'kidney' stone lodged in my urethra so I had that removed yesterday, they had to go in through the old 'japs eye' so feeling very sore and peeing blood at the moment. During the pre op assessment they 'chrono'd' my wee flow.

Anyhow, as I type I'm being discharged - yippee!!

The Bash just can't come quick enough for me.
    Hope you are home and comfortable now Paul.

Pete
    Pete

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Hope you are home and comfortable now Paul.

Pete
    Cheers Pete, I'm home just now. Just a bit uncomfortable but feels like I'm passing red hot razor blades when I pee. My only concern is I have to go back in to hospital for 24 hours in just over two weeks time to get the stent removed which is only 2 or 3 days before I plan on getting to The Hollow. Whatever happens, I'm determined to get there even if it's only for one night and a day, I can't miss another one !
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Cheers Pete, I'm home just now. Just a bit uncomfortable but feels like I'm passing red hot razor blades when I pee. My only concern is I have to go back in to hospital for 24 hours in just over two weeks time to get the stent removed which is only 2 or 3 days before I plan on getting to The Hollow. Whatever happens, I'm determined to get there even if it's only for one night and a day, I can't miss another one !
    We won't take the piss, honest.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    We won't take the piss, honest.

Dave
    I know YOU won't Dave, you're a real gentleman, which is why I'm sure you won't mind me making use of your chemical toilet over the weekend - before you empty it of course
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

I can't wait either Tone, I'm in flippin' hospital again all this weekend but will be getting out today. You may recall they discovered I had a 'kidney' stone lodged in my urethra so I had that removed yesterday, they had to go in through the old 'japs eye' so feeling very sore and peeing blood at the moment. During the pre op assessment they 'chrono'd' my wee flow.

Anyhow, as I type I'm being discharged - yippee!!

The Bash just can't come quick enough for me.
    Ouch! Sorry to hear this, Pauly and I hope you're feeling much more comfortable real soon.

"Just over two weeks time" comes AFTER The Bash, Pauly. I really, really hope that it all works out well and quickly for you and that you can come. As you say, you can't miss another one.

Here's beaming soothing, healing vibes right at ya my good friend.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

I'm gonna go through all the guns and scopes today to make sure the set-ups are right.

I can't wait!
    Jammy git!

Although we're only open for six hours on a Sunday (plus approx 90 minutes' driving), today was frantic and hectic as soon as we opened. But at least a few nice, genuine buyers amongst all the tyre kickers and knobs!

Still, at least we're edging ever closer to the calming therapy of The Hollow.

It really cannot come quickly enough.

BOING!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Ouch! Sorry to hear this, Pauly and I hope you're feeling much more comfortable real soon.

"Just over two weeks time" comes AFTER The Bash, Pauly. I really, really hope that it all works out well and quickly for you and that you can come. As you say, you can't miss another one.

Here's beaming soothing, healing vibes right at ya my good friend.
    Whoops, you're right Tone it's just over a week before I go back in - Tuesday 24th, possibly for an over-nighter so out on the Wednesday. I'd hoped to get to The Hollow for the Thursday to make up for my missed September Bash but...... we'll see. I'll definitely be there even if it's just a day. I've booked the Premier Inn for the Friday night so that will help with comfortable surroundings and could get the Saturday in as well. All being well I will be fine for camping and get the whole weekend in.

How's Brembo doing by the way matey ?

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    I know YOU won't Dave, you're a real gentleman, which is why I'm sure you won't mind me making use of your chemical toilet over the weekend - before you empty it of course
    I only use it when daves been in the turdis. There's only so much ventilation can achieve.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    I only use it when daves been in the turdis. There's only so much ventilation can achieve.

Dave
    You'll be alright mate, he only goes in there these days to top up the 'blue tan'. "Turdis" - love it

Whoops, you're right Tone it's just over a week before I go back in - Tuesday 24th, possibly for an over-nighter so out on the Wednesday. I'd hoped to get to The Hollow for the Thursday to make up for my missed September Bash but...... we'll see. I'll definitely be there even if it's just a day. I've booked the Premier Inn for the Friday night so that will help with comfortable surroundings and could get the Saturday in as well. All being well I will be fine for camping and get the whole weekend in.

How's Brembo doing by the way matey ?
    Ah, that's good, matey.

I hope you're feeling much more comfortable by then.

The hotel for the Friday is a top idea, Pauly.

It'll be great, as always, to see my LittlePaulyBoy again and expect big hugs, bro'.

Bremby-Bo's okay-ish, matey. But so changeable. Some days she seems to really struggle to walk and I question whether I'm just being selfish and trying to keep her going too long. But, once she's laid down and comfortable, she's happy, she's totally "with it", she's eating fine and she's loving cuddle times. And then on other walks she seems much more comfortable and walk easier. She's shuffling around a little at the mo', so I can see her "calling" me very shortly.

Oops, bang on cue....there she goes.....will nip the little diggly dog out and nip in in a while.......iPad needs charging, too!

Take it easy my cuddly little bundle of Boingering fun.

they had to go in through the old 'japs eye' so feeling very sore and peeing blood at the moment.
    Extremely graphic Paul, many thanks for sharing this, plus sincere best wishes for a swift return to full functionality!

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    Extremely graphic Paul, many thanks for sharing this, plus sincere best wishes for a swift return to full functionality!

Thank you and you're welcome Ted. Photo's on request only.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Nicely Boinged in there, Paul.

Have a great time down at the club today.

BOING!
    Well, it started off ok at 10m indoors practicing for a comp next week, then went down hill with a couple of crap cards

So we went outside and had a shoot at water filled balloons at 50m with my LP10

It's all about having fun folks

And yes, they do blow up nicely when hit with about 18" holdover

BOING Up we go for the evening
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Thank you and you're welcome Ted. Photo's on request only.
    No photos required mate, the graphic description was enough for me

Hope all is better in that department ASAP for you mate
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/