Page 52 of 208 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

I do believe we're down to 10 sleeps, doesn't it come around fast. We've got the lead, plenty of lead, the moonshine is in the making what else do we need. Paracetamol!!!! See you all soon.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Cleary View Post
    I do believe we're down to 10 sleeps, doesn't it come around fast. We've got the lead, plenty of lead, the moonshine is in the making what else do we need. Paracetamol!!!! See you all soon.
    Excellent news Phil See you all there. Will the spud canon be coming with you ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Don't forget bacon. Can't do anything without bacon

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Don't forget bacon. Can't do anything without bacon

Pete
    And eggess must have eggess with the bacon big fat runny ones.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level & then beat you with experience.
    HW 95 .22 AA S410K .177 FX Wildcat .22 HW30 .177 HW90 .25 FX Maverick2

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Hey up matey, sorry to hear you were back in horse pickle bud. Hope you haven't been harassing those nurses again see you in less than a fortnight
    Any sightings of little Hitchcock, Chris?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Watching the MILFs on the school run boing

BOING
    Most excellent reporting of a pleasurable pastime, Paul, and excuse for a BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Cheers lads. There was a particularly tasty Filipino nurse Chris but given the procedure I had, I needed to fix my mind on other things so as not to get a stirring. I'm having a couple of days off work to let things settle down but I'm feeling fine on the whole. I just hope next Tuesdays stent removal doesn't affect me so much that it interferes with The Bash.
    Hope you're feeling a little more comfortable, Pauly.

And, if a little sore next week (hopefully not), positive thoughts of The Bash will make you feel so much better, matey.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Late afternoon boing under a strange coloured sky, something to do with the storms

BOING
    Yep, saw that too, Paul. I sneaked out for a crafty tab mid-afternoon having noticed a pinky orange tint to things. And looked up at the Sun, a beautiful rosy colour, it was. Summat to do with sands from the Continent and pollution from the fires in Portugal, I hear?

Feel for the poor folk there and in Ireland.

Are all the family okay on the Emerald Isle, LittlePauly?

Show off!

Be great to see you all again, Papa, and a safe trip in advance.

Is there a cutoff point with regards to payment for the bash as I would love to go but trying to tie a couple of jobs up and not yet 100 percent sure I will be able to. Also, is camping available on the Friday night and is anything occurring on the Friday?

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Hope you're feeling a little more comfortable, Pauly.

And, if a little sore next week (hopefully not), positive thoughts of The Bash will make you feel so much better, matey.
    I'm determined I'll be fine Tone, a bit of pain/soreness doesn't bother me too much, it's the flippin' urgency to wee that's a bugger. Plenty of empty plastic bottles I reckon
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yep, saw that too, Paul. I sneaked out for a crafty tab mid-afternoon having noticed a pinky orange tint to things. And looked up at the Sun, a beautiful rosy colour, it was. Summat to do with sands from the Continent and pollution from the fires in Portugal, I hear?

Feel for the poor folk there and in Ireland.

Are all the family okay on the Emerald Isle, LittlePauly?
    We had a weird yellow atmosphere down here, it was like I was wearing sunglasses, almost like an eclipse was occurring I've only just come off the phone to my brother Tone and alls fine with the family thankfully. It's extremely windy there and the railways/schools/businesses are mostly closed for today and tomorrow. He said every shop in the town where he is is closed but all the pubs are open expecting a good trade with people off work. I love Ireland
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Is there a cutoff point with regards to payment for the bash as I would love to go but trying to tie a couple of jobs up and not yet 100 percent sure I will be able to. Also, is camping available on the Friday night and is anything occurring on the Friday?

cheers
    Hi Mike, Mick doesn't mind if you need to pay on the day, he usually likes to know up front for insurance and portaloo purposes if he can. If you want to turn up on Friday and camp - that's cool too. There should be a good few people there but a number of us are going for a meal/drink and a nights stay in a local hotel this time. I'm sure we could squeeze another one in for the meal if you would like to join us. If not, there will be people camping where you can have a good old natter a few drinks around the Quigley fire until the early hours

I've only just come off the phone to my brother Tone and alls fine with the family thankfully. It's extremely windy there and the railways/schools/businesses are mostly closed for today and tomorrow. He said every shop in the town where he is is closed but all the pubs are open expecting a good trade with people off work. I love Ireland
    Awesome, Pauly!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post

cheers
    Hi Mike, Mick doesn't mind if you need to pay on the day, he usually likes to know up front for insurance and portaloo purposes if he can. If you want to turn up on Friday and camp - that's cool too. There should be a good few people there but a number of us are going for a meal/drink and a nights stay in a local hotel this time. I'm sure we could squeeze another one in for the meal if you would like to join us. If not, there will be people camping where you can have a good old natter a few drinks around the Quigley fire until the early hours
    Exactly as LittlePauly says, Mike.

And you'll be able to shoot and talk airguns, too.

Be great if you can make it.

BOING!

Fantastic, thanks Paul! I do believe the most likely scenario will be that I will leave at silly o'clock Saturday morning for a straight forward journey although not completely ruling out going up on the Friday. Thanks for the offer of joining you for the meal which if I can make the Friday would love to take you up on.

cheers

Mike