Page 55 of 208 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    It is a distance for sure. I'm booked into the Vale farm b and b for the Friday and Saturday night and reckon on having a real early departure from Eastbourne on Friday morning to ensure a rapid traffic free trip. I was trying to work out how to load the arsenal of boingers onto my motorbike but probably unlikely I think
    Fair play to you coming up on your bike straddled with boingers

One of the lads got killed on his motorcycle last week coming into work, not far from his home
    http://www.kentonline.co.uk/sittingb...ng-son-133569/

Hope you have a safe and careful journey on the way up mate

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay
    http://www.sanddtsc.org.uk/

Thats incredibly sad about the biker that died. Unfortunately happens all too often. . I think realistically for the trip up to the bash I will be in the comfort of the car on this occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Not too bad thanks Tone. I'm gonna stay off work today and hopefully go in tomorrow, it's very quiet at work lately and I'm getting bored now. It's at times like this I really wish I had a man cave or even a bit of man space so as I could tinker around a bit ! Hopefully, this time next year that wish will be a reallity
    Ah, man space, man cave, time, peace and quiet.....one day, yes please.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul SE View Post
    Whether your boinger is old,
    or whether your boinger is new,
    come to the Bash,
    and have a BOING too

BOING
    Nice one.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

And now just 10 sleeps to go, peeps.

BOING!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Ah, man space, man cave, time, peace and quiet.....one day, yes please.
    Have you not managed to get that little space of yours sorted Tone ? I can understand if you haven't given the past few months you've had with the little 'un and work pressures etc. How is Monza doing now matey ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    The one thing that I miss about my old house was the double garage

Pete
    Pete

Lunchtime boing and up we go

BOING
    ATB, Paul
    Always looking for new members at the Swalecliffe and District TSC in sunny Herne Bay

Anybody coming to bash got any webley tracker spares wanting sears spring and maybe trigger thanks

Let’s have a quick late afternoon boing

BOING up we go
    ATB, Paul

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Watching the woodpecker on the feeder boing

Pete
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Have you not managed to get that little space of yours sorted Tone ? I can understand if you haven't given the past few months you've had with the little 'un and work pressures etc. How is Monza doing now matey ?
    No, sadly, finding time to sort that man space had to get put aside, Pauly. Will get there one day!

Monza's okay, cheers. She started at hew new Grammar School doing her 'A' levels last month. She also has a part time job which involves working every Saturday and Sunday which looks like it may well curtail Bash visits for the foreseeable.

Frankie's doing okay. She's put a little more weight on. On the last visit with the Oncologist three weeks ago out of three of the cancer markers from the tumour two had gone back to normal and one was coming down. But proteins in blood and the auto-immune thingy still high. They'll continue to monitor on a regular basis and spaces between visits now gone to four weeks, so they can't be too worried.

Bremby's a different matter, seemingly going more downhill over the last day of two. She's been like that before and then bounced back a little better, so fingers crossed. She's just had her tea and a few little treats and big cuddles.

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    That's good news on both counts with the girls Tone, sounds like Frankie is improving all the time

Poor old Bremby but the fact she is still eating and managing daily ambles is good.

The man cave will come in time matey
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Cheers, Pauly; you're a good 'un.

Have to log off now for some "family time TV".

And simply can't wait until next weekend.

BOING!

Morning boing 8 sleeps to go for me 😀