Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    Please don't wear the chaps again

Pete
    Jesus Pete! That means he'll be naked!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    How did you know?!

I've ordered another pipe from Best Fittings which should be here soon.
    seriously Nick, no pressure mate, if you can... that would be very nice but if not... no worries mate, I'll see you in April but hopefully, somehow, before then ? In the meantime........

..... just sort it out you lazy bastard
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by Unframed Dave View Post
    Should have said, I've got a slim Jim and adaptor.

I'm bringing a whiscombe, there I've said it.

Dave
    Does that help ME bruv ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Jesus Pete! That means he'll be naked!
    Was looking forward to this bash as i missed last one but now bongo naked ? Next you will telling me tinbums naked chasing bongo round field to the music of benny hill 😂😂😂😂😂

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Does that help ME bruv ?
    Your gun is in bits across the workbench. I have cleaned off the rust, thrown out the mangled LegoŽ brick and wiped the cheese from the seal. Once I get a pipe I can put it back together and put more wind in it.

It'll still be shit.

I could have done it for you by now, Pauly.

Except I don't know how to fix an HW90. Or put one back together. But I do have the Best Fittings 'pipe'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    But I do have the Best Fittings 'pipe'.

I'm having an extended mental block! Every time I try and remember what its called, I just come up with "pipe"! Its a whip on a bottle or pump, but that doesn't sound right in this case, pipe is all that seems to fit.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Now to be called "New Mike", Pauly.

Have his, er, initiation ceremony proceedings been finalised?

Wonder if you'll have your bird on a pole to slot one into this time, Pauly?

And how's your willy matey?
    God, I'm glad I'm not 'new' anymore Tone, that initiation ceremony I endured in Micks workshop from The Bongo and Tinbum on my first visit haunts me to this day

After two years and 7 Bashes, as much as I loved 'my bird on a pole', I'm afraid I've come to my senses and given up on her after her being totally riddled by all the other lads at The Hollow

Just spent half an hour or so checkin' me willy mate and it's looking fine. Hospital on Tuesday so we'll see how that turns out. Whatever happens... I WILL BE AT THE BASH even if I have to erect a separate tent for it

Your gun is in bits across the workbench. I have cleaned off the rust, thrown out the mangled LegoŽ brick and wiped the cheese from the seal. Once I get a pipe I can put it back together and put more wind in it.

It'll still be shit.
    What professionalism. Save the cheese for Mr Unframed !!

Just spent half an hour or so checkin' me willy mate and it's looking fine.
    I would be so mean as to ask how long it took you to find it.

I could have done it for you by now, Pauly.

Except I don't know how to fix an HW90. Or put one back together. But I do have the Best Fittings 'pipe'.
    Cheers mate, that fills me with more hope than Tinners reply

I'm having an extended mental block! Every time I try and remember what its called, I just come up with "pipe"! Its a whip on a bottle or pump, but that doesn't sound right in this case, pipe is all that seems to fit.
    Ah, I don't have the pipe then. I just have the 2 part silvery metal thingy from Best Fittings. I'd use my own PCP pipe.

Dave the frame seems to have the whole pipe.

I would be so mean as to ask how long it took you to find it.
    I think I can confidently say that my willy is nearer the ground than most men's

Ah, I don't have the pipe then. I just have the 2 part silvery metal thingy from Best Fittings. I'd use my own PCP pipe.

Dave the frame seems to have the whole pipe.
    No see! This screws onto the slim jim and is just 9" long (don't ask how I know) and then into the gun. I have an adapter to use a bottle, but I'd rather not as my bottle is a little enthusiastic.

God, I'm glad I'm not 'new' anymore Tone, that initiation ceremony I endured in Micks workshop from The Bongo and Tinbum on my first visit haunts me to this day

After two years and 7 Bashes, as much as I loved 'my bird on a pole', I'm afraid I've come to my senses and given up on her after her being totally riddled by all the other lads at The Hollow

Just spent half an hour or so checkin' me willy mate and it's looking fine. Hospital on Tuesday so we'll see how that turns out. Whatever happens... I WILL BE AT THE BASH even if I have to erect a separate tent for it
    So glad your willy's looking good, Pauly.

Any pictures then? (cough, splutter........)

Hey, the postie came into work today. He's an ageing rocker looking type. Out of the blue as he was dropping the post onto the desk he said, "When I win my millions I'm going to spend it on sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll..the rest I'll probably waste!" What a legend!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!