Page 66 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by mrmatty View Post
    Awesome! I shall send payment by bank transfer as per the 1st post.

I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.
    Nice one, mrmatty.

Look forward to seeing you.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Payment made !
    Be there Saturday !
    And about time too, lad!

Be great to see you again on Boingy Saturday, John.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I can no longer get to the front door! I need to reduce the number of guns I'm bringing. In fact, I think I'll just bring a catapult.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Just don't forget PaulyBoy's '90, Nick.

Hey, and talking Pauly.......was it today that you were having your willy played with matey?

Hope all is good, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

Hey, and talking Pauly.......was it today that you were having your willy played with matey?

That's it, I have so many guns to bring with me I have no room left!

I had Bongo around today, got rid of him after just a few hours, so feeling blessed, but it made me realise I don't want to take guns. I just want to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    That's it, I have so many guns to bring with me I have no room left!

I had Bongo around today, got rid of him after just a few hours, so feeling blessed, but it made me realise I don't want to take guns. I just want to chat!
    So, has the Bongo Meister gone to Jamie and Mel's now?

Know what you mean with the chatting, Nick; it's awesome to just gather, meet good friends once again and welcome newbies.. But we must never let our springy toys feel left out as it was these characterful little beasties that brought us altogether in the first place. Well, those and and our SuperStar, most legendary hosts, Mick and Shirl.

God, I just love you lot!

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    I can no longer get to the front door! I need to reduce the number of guns I'm bringing. In fact, I think I'll just bring a catapult.
    Don't forget the one I need to bring back for Adrian (StellaArtois Snr), please Nick, can't remember now if it was a Walter or a Diana
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Don't forget the one I need to bring back for Adrian (StellaArtois Snr), please Nick, can't remember now if it was a Walter or a Diana

Yes Paul, it's by the front door with all the rest!

Mr Bum's going to be getting all coil-bound!

Slide a little, er, Bum-Slide over your ever receptive little coils, Nick. Take a few nice, deep breaths and RELAX. Ahhhhhh..

Oh sod it, nah, just go BOING!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post

He won't forget the 90 Tone

Went to the hospital today mate, had a consultation and an x-ray, stone has all gone (took him 192 laser pulses to shatter it apparently, he said it was "huge"). He wanted to remove the stent tomorrow but when I mentioned I was going camping the following day for a few days, he said best leave it until next week as I will be sore for a couple of days with a very slight chance of infection. As it's driving me mad and very uncomfortable I told him I would defer the camping trip until Saturday, so..... they're 'going in' tomorrow afternoon.

See you Thursday guys
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Didn't think i was going to make this bash, but all has eventually worked out ok.
    Got a weekend pass from the wife

Cash sent Mick....See you Friday

Went to the hospital today mate, had a consultation and an x-ray, stone has all gone (took him 192 laser pulses to shatter it apparently, he said it was "huge"). He wanted to remove the stent tomorrow but when I mentioned I was going camping the following day for a few days, he said best leave it until next week as I will be sore for a couple of days with a very slight chance of infection. As it's driving me mad and very uncomfortable I told him I would defer the camping trip until Saturday, so..... they're 'going in' tomorrow afternoon.

See you Thursday guys
    Best of luck for tomorrow then, Pauly.

You'll be fine.

Hey, did I hear correctly that there's a direct correlation between the size of the stone and a bloke's, er, member? And that a bloke with an average size one would equate to the stone requiring around 90 pulses?

You dark horse, you.

See you Thursday guys
    If it comes to sucking poison out, Bongo is your man!

I have stones in my throat apparently, they will be getting zapped soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandadG View Post
    Didn't think i was going to make this bash, but all has eventually worked out ok.
    Got a weekend pass from the wife

Cash sent Mick....See you Friday

Awesome!!

Nice one, be great to see you again.

Yes Paul, it's by the front door with all the rest!
    Thank You xx