Page 67 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post

I have stones in my throat apparently, they will be getting zapped soon.
    Sounds nasty, Nick.

Hope you're not suffering and that the fix is quick.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Sounds nasty, Nick.

Hope you're not suffering and that the fix is quick.

Same here, had some tests a few weeks ago which I'm still awaiting results, but the fella who did them said he was confident it aint the big C.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Same here, had some tests a few weeks ago which I'm still awaiting results, but the fella who did them said he was confident it aint the big C.
    Good. Fingers crossed for the very best possible and least hassle outcome, Nick.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Best of luck for tomorrow then, Pauly.

You'll be fine.

Hey, did I hear correctly that there's a direct correlation between the size of the stone and a bloke's, er, member? And that a bloke with an average size one would equate to the stone requiring around 90 pulses?

You dark horse, you.
    Tell you what Tone, I'm only having a local anaesthetic so when I see that scope and 'grabber' approaching my old chap, I reckon it will only be going in one direction - Reverse I just hope it's not a Nikko Sterling with a 55 AO bell end he's using
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Well that's good news mate.

Never heard of stones in the throat ? Mmmm, could be a win-win here mate, what with my weeping willy and your 'dry' throat.... DO NOT visualise that !!!

You flippin' did didn't you
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Tell you what Tone, I'm only having a local anaesthetic so when I see that scope and 'grabber' approaching my old chap, I reckon it will only be going in one direction - Reverse I just hope it's not a Nikko Sterling with a 55 AO bell end he's using
    And you won't want anything "wide angle" up there either, Pauly.

A nice, compact Simmons 1.5-5x20 would be much more preferable.

You'll be fine, matey, mark my words.....just lay back, relax and think of Quigley Hollow.

Never heard of stones in the throat ? Mmmm, could be a win-win here mate, what with my weeping willy and your 'dry' throat.... DO NOT visualise that !!!

You flippin' did didn't you
    Think I'm logging off now!

No, no, no.....it's not 'cos of this. It's 'cos 'er indoors has just come in, so a lovely pleasurable time amongst my Boingerpeep friends comes to an end (oops, sorry!) and it's about bloody time she got my tea on!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Well that's good news mate.

Never heard of stones in the throat ?

Yeah, thinking it through, the doc thought it was stones, the fella with the big machine said he couldn't find stones, but no sign of cancer either. I still have a throat like Mr Toad and no explanation?

Pft! So which catapult should I bring?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Never heard of stones in the throat

IIRC I think Marianne Faithfull suffered with that when she went out with Mick Jagger.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    IIRC I think Marianne Faithfull suffered with that when she went out with Mick Jagger.
    Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Brilliant
    Corker!

Had your tea then Tone So, what toys are you bringing to The Bash matey ? I will just bring my HW95, possibly the Ratty and the Hatsan pistol. Of course my HW90 will be there and I'm looking forward to shooting that as I've had it well over a year and never got to use it what with one issue or another

Had your tea then Tone So, what toys are you bringing to The Bash matey ? I will just bring my HW95, possibly the Ratty and the Hatsan pistol. Of course my HW90 will be there and I'm looking forward to shooting that as I've had it well over a year and never got to use it what with one issue or another
    Nope. Tea's cooking, Pauly. She's doing some pasta with home made ragu. She opened a bottle of red wine to put in the sauce. Whilst she wasn't looking I lobbed in an extra measure and quaffed some down too. Just debating whether to have a can of John Smith's with my tea. I hardly drink these days, but was looking forward to some of the JS nectar. But then red wine seems the right thing to have with it.

Maybe just have both, yes?

I'll be bringing The Predator as promised to a few of the chaps.
    Think the TX will have to come along.
    And the little Slavia 634..... Open sights, so just the ticket for the bell target.

The problem is I don't have many gunslips. I wouldn't mind giving the boingy Gamo a try at longer range. Yes, it twangs like a feral banjo but will one hole down the garden. It'd be interesting to see if the groups go wild with extended range. I do like this freebie plastic stocked rifle and think it shows lots of promise. Can't wait for a decent opportunity to have a tinker.

Also, the 77s and 95s haven't made the journey for a while. I love 'em to bits. Little tack drivers, they is.

Suppose I ought to bring a pistol, maybe the '45 or a Ratty.

I bet the '90 will be lovely, Pauly. Could I have a go, please? I've only had the very briefest little goes with them in the past and Graham, Baxterbasics, Daddy-of-The-Bash speaks very highly of them.

Really can't wait now my friend.........BOING!

Enjoy your tea matey and yep - red wine with pasta but no harm done if you get a JS in there too

Absolutely you can have a go with the '90, in fact I would very much value your opinion. I would love a shoot of the Predator and the Slavia too. I really must get myself something with open sights - gotta be the lovely little HW30 right ? I always found it 'strange' that the HW77 comes with 'opens' as it's such an accurate rifle at longer ranges, I struggle to see where I've hit at 20 yds without bino's

Looks like I will be there for a couple of hours on the Saturday! I will pay on the gate if that is okay with you please Mick?