Page 68 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by Loki_79 View Post
    Looks like I will be there for a couple of hours on the Saturday! I will pay on the gate if that is okay with you please Mick?
    No problem at all, Jaimie --- you know you're always welcome here.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post

Absolutely you can have a go with the '90, in fact I would very much value your opinion. I would love a shoot of the Predator and the Slavia too. I really must get myself something with open sights - gotta be the lovely little HW30 right ? I always found it 'strange' that the HW77 comes with 'opens' as it's such an accurate rifle at longer ranges, I struggle to see where I've hit at 20 yds without bino's
    Cheers, Pauly.

And, yes, of course, shooting any of mine is never a problem.

And, Yep, do get yourself an open sighted gun when you get the chance. Adds another dimension. A "back to basics" appeal and keeps the gun so elegant and "handleable". For many of us it also reminds us of our earlier airgunning roots. The little 30S is ideal, but many more options, too, even much older ones.

Hope all goes well later, Pauly.
    Last edited by TonyL; 25-10-2017 at 07:11 AM.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki_79 View Post
    Looks like I will be there for a couple of hours on the Saturday! I will pay on the gate if that is okay with you please Mick?
    Marvellous.

As ever, be great to see you again, young man.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Cool So, so nearlier, nearly there!

It's as near as dammit here, folks.

BOING!

Three sleeps for the Saturday peeps. And just the one more for many lucky Boingeristi. I can envisage so much preparation activity taking place today in readiness for those journeying tomorrow.

Safe journeys to all and can't wait to see you on the Saturday morn'.

BOING!

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Todays "To do" list:

Pack the car.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Due to a gargantuan cock up on my part I am now working Friday, and possibly Saturday morning too
    Eta will be either exceptionally late on Friday or teatime ish Saturday depending. I'm beyond pi**ed off. Still looking forward to seeing everyone immensely, just wish I could be getting there Fri morning as I had planned.

Paul best of British with the procedure on your gentleman's gentleman.

Baldy x

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Due to a gargantuan cock up on my part I am now working Friday, and possibly Saturday morning too
    Eta will be either exceptionally late on Friday or teatime ish Saturday depending. I'm beyond pi**ed off. Still looking forward to seeing everyone immensely, just wish I could be getting there Fri morning as I had planned.

Baldy x
    Ah, that's shite mate. I hope you manage to make it Friday. If you do - safe journey my friend.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Sorting the "Gunnery" out now and labling up the gear I'm planning too sell !
    Already got the cloathing/footwear sorted !
    “An airgun or two”………

Baldy x
    I've got a couple of rifles for you to pass on to Vale Boy from Peddy. We will have to leave on Saturday so I hope we catch you, if not we will leave them with Mick to look after for you, that's if he doesn't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    I've got a couple of rifles for you to pass on to Vale Boy from Peddy. We will have to leave on Saturday so I hope we catch you, if not we will leave them with Mick to look after for you, that's if he doesn't mind.
    I've also got two rifles for ValeBoy that I need to pass on to Baldinio so you could always leave them with me if you like.

Chris: you're gonna need a bigger car
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    I've also got two rifles for ValeBoy that I need to pass on to Baldinio so you could always leave them with me if you like.

Chris: you're gonna need a bigger car
    Thanks Paul, appreciated. For a while I thought I was going to be stuck with a couple of guns.

Quote Originally Posted by gtfreight View Post
    No problem Gary.

And if Chris doesn't manage to make it to Quigley Hollow this weekend we can send them up North with Trumpetier if he has room.

On the preperation front --- the toilets are here, the wood is stacked by the fire and this morning I wired up the generator and floodlights.

So my jobs to do list is very small now.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    No problem Gary.

And if Chris doesn't manage to make it to Quigley Hollow this weekend we can send them up North with Trumpetier if he has room.

On the preperation front --- the toilets are here, the wood is stacked by the fire and this morning I wired up the generator and floodlights.

All the best Mick
    Thanks yet again Mick for all your hard work

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

All the best Mick
    Just the weather to sort now mick.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Baldy x
    Feel for you, matey.

Fingers crossed that you can get to The Hollow on the sooner timescale, Chris, allowing more time with your peeps.