Page 76 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Thankyou so much to Mick and Shirl for hosting such an awesome event and thanks to absolutely everyone there for making me so welcome as a newbie. Quite daunting turning up at something like this not knowing anyone at all but for all you noobs out there contemplating it, just do it!!!! Also thanks to Nick (Tinbum) for all his assistance and bits to take the twang out of my TX200. Next year cant come soon enough!!!! cheers guys!!!
    Great to meet you, Mike.

Glad you enjoyed your first Bash. I just knew you would. Your sentiments echo those of so many who pluck up the courage to break their Bash duck and then "get" the whole Boinger Bash raison d'ętre and fall in love with Quigley Hollow.

It's The Spirit of The Boing.

BOING!!
    Last edited by TonyL; 30-10-2017 at 06:50 AM.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

[QUOTE=neil180;7368354]

Quote Originally Posted by Snooper601 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Sorry not to have been able to visit for a while.
    I hope that it went well for you all.
    Funnily enough I'd have been able to do next weekend as I'm only working on Sunday...
    Work has been totally mental, 30 days out of the last 33...
    British Superbikes in Assen and Brands Hatch, World Superbikes in Jerez, ballet in Edinburgh and Newcastle, rugby in Bath and Newcastle, Ice Hockey in Cardiff, Football Chelsea, Boreham wood, St Albans, St Mirren and Dundee I'm dizzy from all the flights and driving...

Cheers

John
    We've missed you, John.

That's one hell of a work load and I hope you find the opportunity for some valuable "you time" soon and re-energise.

Hope to see you soon,

Tone.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Glad and Sad

Glad as it was absolutely brilliant to meet all you fantastic peeps once again and meet some happy new faces.

The Boinger Bash goes from strength to strength and our fantastic hosts, Mick and Shirl, deliver the goods with seemingly seamless ease to make this unique event so accessible and so thoroughly enjoyable for all.

Thank you.

And that's despite our Mick being decidedly under the weather. I sincerely hope that you receive clarity and a speedy resolution, Mick.

"Chilled out Sunday" was just that. After saying goodbye to the many nice folk departing on the day, those remaining were blessed with bright sunshine and much calmer & warmer conditions. Talk, plink, talk, tab, talk, plink, talk, drink, tab, talk, plink etc etc.....Fantastic. But time always flies by so quickly when you're spending quality time with genuine friends and all too soon the dreaded time to leave our Little Field of Joy came.

Glad, yes. Contented and satisfied? Indeedy.

But sad that it's now going to be one hell of a wait until the next one. I daren't even glance at the Sleepometer as I know the numbers will be too scary!

But for now we can all bask in the warm, satisfying glow of yet another superb Boinger Bash at Quigley Hollow.

Thank you Mick and Shirl and thank you to all you find people who attend and make it so special.

BOING!

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    5 paydays to the next bash!

Pete
    Pete

Sounds much closer already.

Thanks, Pete.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    About 182 Sleeps Tony !
    “An airgun or two”………

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight
    Cheers both, another good one. Well done on suppying such excellent weather. The two of you must be seriously righteous motherflippers.

Dave
    Smell my cheese

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    [QUOTE=TonyL;7368723]
    Quote Originally Posted by neil180 View Post

We've missed you, John.

That's one hell of a work load and I hope you find the opportunity for some valuable "you time" soon and re-energise.

Hope to see you soon,

Tone.
    Thanks Tony, I thought being made redundant was my cue to partial retirement, now I'm doing more than ever...

Working with Shakey and Whit makes the bikes shows brilliant and I even got to say hello to Jonny Rea.
    It makes you proud to be British!

When's the next bash?

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Usually the first weekend in April !
    “An airgun or two”………

A massive thanks to Mick and Shirl for another superb bash, hopefully I will be sober in time for April, really enjoyed chatting to everyone again and my deepest apologies to anyone I may have offended in my drunken stupor, I can't wait till the next one and hope Mick gets well soon, atvb Daz

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Great fun as usual, and big thanks all round.

I think I'll hibernate til April
    My ignore list: ​<Hidden information>

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Great fun as usual, and big thanks all round.

I think I'll hibernate til April
    Over the water?

Cheers

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)

As others have big thanks to mick and shirl for putting on the event and thanks to all i spent time with and spoke to for making it a great weekend

Thanks Mick and Shirl, BLOODY EXCELLENT as usual hope ye feeling yourself again soon mate you know what I mean bud

Thanks for the day, Mick & Shirl.

Sorry to miss seeing many good friends on Saturday (especially "The Transporter"), but at least I met up with some of y'all on Sunday.

Thanks to Nick & Captain Steve for your kindnesses, and thanks Mick, Tone and Chris for helping fix up my new gun.

Dave - Sorry to hear you missed out on a really good deal on a stock. You wanna get up earlier in the mornings?

Roll on April, you guys! -