Page 88 of 208 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3106

Thread: Halloween Boinger Bash, 28th/29th October --- Event and Payment Details

I can't quite believe that our Halloween Bash was only three weeks ago. It feels like an absolute age away, but at least we all have our own fond memories. So, just those three weeks ago I'd have been getting ready for heading off to my most favouritist place in the World to meet up with the bestest peeps on this planet for two days of boing, hugs and therapy.

And I still dare not even start considering dusting the Sleepy-o-meter off!

BOING!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    Frozen peas are pretty good for garden catty plinking. Saves not only breakages but obviously you don't end up with thousands of rusting bb's in the gard being flung through the air by the lawn mower!
    Pah, frozen peas are for girls --- real men use sprouts.

Discuss ---

Or new potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Or new potatoes.
    As with a good portrait, a good potato's eyes should follow you round the room as you move, Phil.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wejNjdPndLI

I'm going shopping tomorrow. Will check out the sprouts and carry out tests!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I can't quite believe that our Halloween Bash was only three weeks ago. It feels like an absolute age away, but at least we all have our own fond memories. So, just those three weeks ago I'd have been getting ready for heading off to my most favouritist place in the World to meet up with the bestest peeps on this planet for two days of boing, hugs and therapy.

And I still dare not even start considering dusting the Sleepy-o-meter off!

BOING!
    It does seem like ages ago I had the opportunity to attend a fantastic event and meet some great new friends. Next time will be up for drinking a bit more of an evening. Felt rather under the weather that weekend unfortunately and the drink wasn't flowing as it should have been!!! Not for me anyway

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    It does seem like ages ago I had the opportunity to attend a fantastic event and meet some great new friends. Next time will be up for drinking a bit more of an evening. Felt rather under the weather that weekend unfortunately and the drink wasn't flowing as it should have been!!! Not for me anyway
    A good drinking session around the night fire is a must Mike
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177

Well it was offered on several occasions!

Edited to say however I think you're going to fit in well.

tinbum is online now Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I'm going shopping tomorrow. Will check out the sprouts and carry out tests!!!
    The curried sprout is a sprout in its most potent form. I can only imagine the destructive force of a frozen curried sprout fired from a Black Widow!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Quote Originally Posted by Mole trapper View Post
    Edited to say however I think you're going to fit in well.
    Cheers. I'm looking forward to doing another one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    The curried sprout is a sprout in its most potent form. I can only imagine the destructive force of a frozen curried sprout fired from a Black Widow!
    I reckon we should find out in a "live fire" test. I'm going to be looking at frozen vegetables in a whole new light when I'm shopping tomorrow.

I reckon we should find out in a "live fire" test. I'm going to be looking at frozen vegetables in a whole new light when I'm shopping tomorrow.
    That should definitely be followed with a "phnar phnar" in a viz comic

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    The destructive power of a curried sprout qualifies it as WMD

Pete
    Pete

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Mmmm, some lychees in their skin would go some way to meeting my 'pointy' ammo criteria
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. Crosman Ratcher 2250XL .22 AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177