Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browning t bolt .22 or and hmr sorter composit

Quote Originally Posted by mh374 View Post
    I owned one for a just over a year. Glad to get rid of it.
    Each to their own I guess but in my opinion they cannot be beaten as an out and out hunting rifle.

t bolt at 100 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitester View Post
    Each to their own I guess but in my opinion they cannot be beaten as an out and out hunting rifle.
    My t bolt (.22lr target varmit with medum weight barel) shoots one inch groups at 100 yards with Eley or lapua match amo however it also loves RWS target rifle. if I use cci standard volocity it shoots a three inch group, appears to be price fussy at longer ranges.

That's pretty impressive grouping. I must admit I've sold my 22 lr and I'm starting to regret it. Might buy another soon as they come in handy in the early part of the year. Still got the hmr though and that's not going anywhere.

Which should i buy?

Ok, so having read the above, im now in a bit of a quandry. I have just got my fac through and im wondering which rifle in .22 should i buy. Ive handled the T bolt composite and like the way it feels. How does a Cz compare. Im lefthanded, but every airgun ive used has had a bolt on the right which is no problem for me. . I quite fancy the wood version, I realise in the T bolt i will only be getting i mag . Opinions please.

"I realise in the T bolt i will only be getting i mag" .

got two mags with each of mine