Thread: 1980s/'90s Feinwerkbau brochures

1980s/'90s Feinwerkbau brochures

For those interested in the FWB line up in the 1980s and '90s, I've finally got around to replacing scans of these wonderful FWB brochures with decent-sized images in place of the too small Photobucket ones - just one advantage of cutting loose from PB...!

There's some great 'cutaway' type illustrations of the model 65 and 80 pistols, plus various rifles, which really let you see the intricacy of the trigger systems. I can't begin to imagine how much trial and error was involved in their design - it was engineering genius really.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/68145...FWB+Literature
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Garvin I cannot thank you enough for all the great info you make available via the internet. I really do start to come over all funny when I look at the 300 running boar model/s they are lovely to behold. One day I really must realise my daydream of making a pastiche of that model based on a smooth break barrel action (sorry real FWB fans but I prefer break barrels)
    Rich
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Garvin I cannot thank you enough for all the great info you make available via the internet. I really do start to come over all funny when I look at the 300 running boar model/s they are lovely to behold. One day I really must realise my daydream of making a pastiche of that model based on a smooth break barrel action (sorry real FWB fans but I prefer break barrels)
    Rich
    Thanks, Rich.

More detail of the exploded/cutaway views now added.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Yes, indeed, super high quality marketing materials to match their product.

Think I have most, if not all, of what you've shown here and more.

Skipton on a farm on the moors with 100s of sheep
    Fantastic top job Garvin thank you so very much for all your hard work and for sharing it with us
    "IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE, DO PENCILS MISSPELL WORDS ?"