Thread: Airsporter MK 2 spring ?

Airsporter MK 2 spring ?

Hi all, I need a new spring for my airspoter mk 2, i'm looking for a really good quality spring rather than one for maximum power! Any information would be much appreciated .

Try your local gun shop that sells air rifles, or the usual 'spares' sellers .. Knibbs, Chambers, Protek or even resort to that online site. I am sure you will find one. But beware that you may get a Titan spring that could well put your rifle ott (if you can get it in) unless you trim the length to suit.
    Cheers, Phil

Protek appear to have standard airsporter springs at a good price,no trimming needed.

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    One long standing member on here supplies standard Airsporter springs, sorry, I cannot remember who - but research of the archives would probably reveal his name.

Overpowered springs are the ruination of many a fine Airsporter, I recommend they are best avoided!

ASM
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.