Ok let's clear a few things up with these stickers! It's me selling them! I had these reproduced to replace some old stickers on a few of my own Venom rifles after I had them reblued! After searching long and hard all the copies that were out there were utter crap so I went to the expense of having these done! After 3 months work with the printers the end result is what is in the advert! By the way the "faded" sticker is the original I removed from one of my lazerglide 77s and submitted to the printers as a master! The finished product is correct in font, colour, size and even thickness of vinyl used! The print method is also the same as the original!
Now just to let you know! There has been many Venom owners (some on here) who have had these stickers off me (most free of charge I will add) who are absolutely over the moon with the quality of them!!
Then there's the people who don't like what I've done! Even to the extent that I've had shitty emails and messages off people ! One from this forum!! Yes Shauny from Swansea, you! Who then went on in his message to tell me he knows more about me than I think! Is that a threat 😂
The intention of having these done was not to fool or mislead anyone! It was to fulfill my own requirements and some friends who I've helped out! The cost of having these done was extortionate! I'd like to re-coup some of my expenditures and help fellow owners as well! Now I can't control who sticks what sticker on what Gun, but as already stated and I own opinion also is! If your spending out on a Venom rifle then reeewrch it and check it out before parting with cash! There's more to a Venom than just a sticker!

Also how many people would be moaning if I just advertised them as ""FREE STICKERS" and I'll even pay your postage!!!!