Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Venom Stickers

Ok let's clear a few things up with these stickers! It's me selling them! I had these reproduced to replace some old stickers on a few of my own Venom rifles after I had them reblued! After searching long and hard all the copies that were out there were utter crap so I went to the expense of having these done! After 3 months work with the printers the end result is what is in the advert! By the way the "faded" sticker is the original I removed from one of my lazerglide 77s and submitted to the printers as a master! The finished product is correct in font, colour, size and even thickness of vinyl used! The print method is also the same as the original!
    Now just to let you know! There has been many Venom owners (some on here) who have had these stickers off me (most free of charge I will add) who are absolutely over the moon with the quality of them!!
    Then there's the people who don't like what I've done! Even to the extent that I've had shitty emails and messages off people ! One from this forum!! Yes Shauny from Swansea, you! Who then went on in his message to tell me he knows more about me than I think! Is that a threat 😂
    The intention of having these done was not to fool or mislead anyone! It was to fulfill my own requirements and some friends who I've helped out! The cost of having these done was extortionate! I'd like to re-coup some of my expenditures and help fellow owners as well! Now I can't control who sticks what sticker on what Gun, but as already stated and I own opinion also is! If your spending out on a Venom rifle then reeewrch it and check it out before parting with cash! There's more to a Venom than just a sticker!

Also how many people would be moaning if I just advertised them as ""FREE STICKERS" and I'll even pay your postage!!!!

Thank you for clearing that up Simmo.

I think folks were just a little bit concerned in your motivation for reproducing these stickers, but hopefully now they can see you're offering a genuine service for Venom owners who's guns need a reblue.

Just for the record, Shauny is not a member of this forum.

All the best Mick

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

I think folks were just a little bit concerned in your motivation for reproducing these stickers, but hopefully now they can see you're offering a genuine service for Venom owners who's guns need a reblue.

All the best Mick

Pffft! You can prove anything with facts!

The reason for having them made throws a totally different complexion on it. I'm sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusion.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

I fortunately got myself a pair of new one's from Steve a few yrs ago. As said the stickers fade over time and new one's make the gun look just that bit nicer.
    I did add a protective sticker over it to protect it against future wear
    Dunno whether Steve has is own log with serial nrs of guns that came in for tune?
    ATB,
    yana

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post

All the best Mick

Would that shauny that's not a member on here be this guy?

http://www.airgunbbs.com/member.php?149800-shauny
    Last edited by bighit; 12-09-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    It seems someone is doing these on evil bay..hmmm..not sure a good thing? Mach 1.5
    These are exactly the same stickers that I gifted to you mate as I know you are a genuine venom owner. Simmo is my best mate, we both own and have owned genuine venom rifles and like he said, he had them made for us and genuine owners and not to be used to falsify standard guns into venoms. We both have worked together for many years restoring guns including venoms which included reblacking the actions. As you know, any stickers have to come off, so to keep them as original as possible these stickers were made to replace them. As my mate has explained, he couldn't just have 10 or 20 made as it wasn't worth the printers time, so the only way was to have many more than that made.
    He is a totally genuine guy and certainly not out to scam or deceive anyone.
    I hope this clears up any doubt.
    Fozzy

My venom vantage hw77 has a sticker on mod and double cobra on compression cylinder. Both faded. Is it best to remove or keep on?

Quote Originally Posted by the growler View Post
    My venom vantage hw77 has a sticker on mod and double cobra on compression cylinder. Both faded. Is it best to remove or keep on?
    Keep them on mate.
    Fozzy

Cheers me owld pal Fozzy! Think the people who have had these off me are going to be more than happy with them when they receive them in the post!
    Anyone who had had them please feel free to give your honest opinion on them!

Fozzy I'm just sitting here caressing my Airmasters Chameleon 😳

Quote Originally Posted by Simmo View Post

Fozzy I'm just sitting here caressing my Airmasters Chameleon 😳
    That's a new term for it...
    I'll give you a shout over the weekend, mush
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Smile

Cheers me owld pal Fozzy! Think the people who have had these off me are going to be more than happy with them when they receive them in the post!
    Anyone who had had them please feel free to give your honest opinion on them!

Fozzy I'm just sitting here caressing my Airmasters Chameleon ��
    No probs mate.
    I might have to get mine out in a min too.
    And Craig P, you have an overactive imagination bud. Lol.
    Fozzy

Craig! You'll be surprised what I sit here at night caressing and stroking 😳 Not when Fozzy is here I must add 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Pffft! You can prove anything with facts!

The reason for having them made throws a totally different complexion on it. I'm sorry for jumping to the wrong conclusion.
    No problem Tinbum, I'm not out to fool or rip anyone off mate, just to satisfy my own demand and those of other collectors! just a shame certain other people don't see it like that 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy45 View Post
    No probs mate.
    I might have to get mine out in a min too.
    And Craig P, you have an overactive imagination bud. Lol.
    Fozzy
    Craig! You'll be surprised what I sit here at night caressing and stroking 😳 Not when Fozzy is here I must add 😂😂
    Ah let's all three of us get them out and swap details...
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Ah let's all three of us get them out and swap details...
    Now your just being perverted Craig 😂😂