Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Venom Stickers

Thanks for the positive feedback gents !

If I had have bought a Venom in the late 80's, 90's, or whenever, to shoot I'd have taken off the sticker. Might scare the rabbits Worse than designer trainers all this branding malarkey Has my FWB Sport got a sticker telling me its a MKII or MKIII? Not anymore it hasn't. What was wrong with the little ironmongery brown label on a string found on BSA's and Webley's trigger guards? Now with the amount of literature attached you would expect washing instructions

I probably should get one for mine but its not going on.

So this explains it !
    Had a gun harder to cock than anything I ever had the misfortune of trying an cock .
    I mean awful
    No appreciable 'tune' whatsoever .
    Recoil just as standard .
    had a gert big VENOM sticker on .

Venom Stickers

I have bought some of these stickers and speaking from someone who used to manufacture and apply graphics to racing cars, these are as good as you could find or manufacture.
    As a Venom owner I completely understand the concerns of the Venom community and yes, there are some individuals currently "assembling" Venom guns on various sites for purposes unknown.
    Of course, fake Venoms will get by the unwary, but for those who have done their homework, a fresh sticker is not the decider for handing over serious money.
    There are ways to confirm a true Venom rifles authenticity and like buying a car, condition, history, and mechanical inspection are all serious pointers to a genuine buy.
    These stickers could have been reproduced for many years under the radar and it is likely they have been. Any professional faker will already be at work and not waiting for these to arrive on the market.
    I for one am not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by blackfrog View Post
    I have bought some of these stickers and speaking from someone who used to manufacture and apply graphics to racing cars, these are as good as you could find or manufacture.
    As a Venom owner I completely understand the concerns of the Venom community and yes, there are some individuals currently "assembling" Venom guns on various sites for purposes unknown.
    Of course, fake Venoms will get by the unwary, but for those who have done their homework, a fresh sticker is not the decider for handing over serious money.
    There are ways to confirm a true Venom rifles authenticity and like buying a car, condition, history, and mechanical inspection are all serious pointers to a genuine buy.
    These stickers could have been reproduced for many years under the radar and it is likely they have been. Any professional faker will already be at work and not waiting for these to arrive on the market.
    I for one am not worried.
    Thanks for the feedback, glad your happy with the end result and as you can see and have confirmed the work that went into having these done wasn’t easy or half heartedly done!
    All the best
    Simmo