Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2017 - Round 9 RESULTS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Fordies.
    Great course and very testing weather (well done for arranging that). Really enjoyed this morning and so glad my back held up. Good to be back in the saddle.
    Best wishes,
    Phil

Thanks chaps. Enjoyed shooting with Simo, sorry I had to disappear but I came straight from work and I had to get home to sleep before working tonight.
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Individual league tables .......

after Round 9 are now posted

HERE

That's the Open Class listing, immediately followed by the other Classes. Just scroll down the page.

Happy reading

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Thank you Fordies!
    Tough but very enjoyable
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Well that was fun - windy, but fun

Big thanks to Richard, Steb and the rest of the Ford crew for setting out a tricky but very enjoyable course.

Thank you Fordies for a great course, quite mentally tiring concentrating on every target as the wind was changing from one to the next.

Congratulations to Colin on his great score, also Abi and Chilly for showing us how it's done.

See you all soon,
    Justin
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

Was that more or less windy than the last Ford sihft? Maybe slightly less but still a very enjoyable course. Thanks to the Ford course setters for a great days shooting.

Well done Abi, Daisy, Chilly and Nick - great shooting.....

Ouch!!!!!

"With Buxted taking 5 of the top 7 places, it should be no surprise that they managed to stretch their 1st place lead over Meon by one further point. By my reckoning, unless someone from Meon can persuade Buxted that the final round of this year’s SIHFT is being held at Fort, the latter are looking very safe to take the 2017 Team Trophy, finally shoe-horning it from the long-term grasp of the Oakies."

i think using the term "shoe-horning" was a very polite way of putting it Biggles .

The "mighty" Oaks have had their pants pulled down and been spanked like a naughty step child ! lol .
    Still, saves them looking for more colours for the years they won .
    Well done all the Buxted shooters today

Peace and love .

Russ
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

The "mighty" Oaks have had their pants pulled down and been spanked like a naughty step child ! lol .
    Still, saves them looking for more colours for the years they won .
    Well done all the Buxted shooters today

Peace and love .

Russ..

Eeerrr, yeah!...

Oh Russel my optimistic, delusional, flat earth thinking friend...... Winning by default is tantamount to cheating...

Do you play chess at home...by yourself and win?.. NO, 'cos you would be fooling yourself, a one horse race has one finisher... not a winner.

Now go back to your theory on flat earth and Simmo is actually an Alien.. (actually i haven't dismissed that yet..... or i haven't 'diss'd as much as he

has missed... i might say..) either way, once we start shooting again, you will have to find another theory, to occupy your

imagination....

UP The Oaks!!!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!