Quote Originally Posted by straut View Post
Marc I watch all you YouTube stuff and find everything you put up very interesting.
Now I am hankering after one of these but like you I have seen the reports of those barrels bulging up on the bb version and it worries me a bit and to be honest it's putting me off a bit.
However the version I am after is the nickel 7.5 barrel PELLET firing pistol or the NRA ltd edition ,have you heard any reports of the pellet version having the same problem or is it a different barrel setup on that one
Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve, thank you mate. I'm glad you find my videos interesting
LOL as I say in the video, to everyone thinking about buying one of these, stop thinking and buy one your not regret it, yeah 100% go for the pellet version, as gingernut also says they have a thicker and stronger steel rifled inner barrel compared to the very thin steel smoothbore barrel in the bb version which I must say is one of the thinnest I have seen, I know of about 12 of the bb version to have problems with the inner barrel and forcing cone being destroyed by passing bbs, I personally think it's down to the cylinder being slightly on line due to either improper cocking or fault, I had 3 none developed issues, I know someone had 3 they all developed the problem apparently, strange hah but I have seen quite a few other report, so even though it's rare I still recommend the pellet version over the bb version, plus the pellet version is better anyway in accuracy and slight power (not that power matters)
I shoot a lot of RS revolvers, cartridge and black powder one of the favourites being a ruger old army and I can tell you these feel nearly as nice, I'd you got one and never even shoot it your still be happy haha.. But definitely shoot it lol..

I am also tempted on the NRA version but it's just a bit pricey for my liking, maybe even over priced, so I will most likely be going for the nickel pellet version again..
Happy Shooting. ATB Marc