Thread: New Diana 35 Commemorative

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew451 View Post
    Not sure which of the older Commemorative/Anniversary models had deluxe stocks. The inserts/ panels were the usual modifications.
    I think the point of this is to revert to a more classic look like the 70's/80's Diana's, rather than their current trend to provide a long fore-end which hides the breech block and slightly ungainly ambidextrous cheeckpiece "hump".
    I wonder if it be available in The Netherlands with appropriate power? It's looking a bit like a home market special at the moment.
    Yes and I think in that respect the gun's appearance fits the bill. I think it could be improved by a commemorative medallion inlet as per above comment but its still presentable.
    I'm still curious as to its size and proportions and in turn its power category. This last point is of low consideration but it would be nice if it could generate hunting or ft energies. No drama if it cant.
    Dave

If its 280 based, it'll be fine with a UK spec spring , Dave. If it's a 240 under there it's not going to put out the required power regardless of spring.
    I agree that the old medallion ploy would have been nice. The 35C is growing on me as it is, I must admit. A nice wee plinker with open sights (and not the Tru-Glos either), I'll wager. Im sure I'd be able to find a use for it at 7.5 joules!