Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Anyone live near litcham, kings Lynn that could collect an sir pistol for me ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    cardiff , south wales
    Posts
    1,830

    Anyone live near litcham, kings Lynn that could collect an sir pistol for me ?

    Is there Anyone who knows me who could please collect an air pistol from kings Lynn area for me and post it to me??
    Obviously I'll cover your costs
    Long shot I know

  2. #2
    secretagentmole is offline Worked 3 summers as a lift attendant in Blackpool
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    King's Lynn
    Posts
    9,074
    How long is a shot?

    Nobody else volunteers there is always Mole....
    Oooh Look!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    cardiff , south wales
    Posts
    1,830
    Thank you mole

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Bolton Lancs
    Posts
    515
    Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    How long is a shot?

    Nobody else volunteers there is always Mole....

    The best Mole in the world, Always on hand to help, Col.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    cardiff , south wales
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by colin g View Post
    The best Mole in the world, Always on hand to help, Col.

    Certainly is col, very decent of him

  6. #6
    secretagentmole is offline Worked 3 summers as a lift attendant in Blackpool
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    King's Lynn
    Posts
    9,074

    Collection is made.

    A rather fine pistol was collected this evening. It is in a box which will be securely wrapped in brown paper and parcel tape, then a layer of bubble wrap, then another layer of brown paper and parcel tape then Royal Mail Special Delivery, marked SURFACE MAIL ONLY to negotiator!

    Happy to help!
    Oooh Look!

  7. #7
    secretagentmole is offline Worked 3 summers as a lift attendant in Blackpool
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    King's Lynn
    Posts
    9,074

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    cardiff , south wales
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    A rather fine pistol was collected this evening. It is in a box which will be securely wrapped in brown paper and parcel tape, then a layer of bubble wrap, then another layer of brown paper and parcel tape then Royal Mail Special Delivery, marked SURFACE MAIL ONLY to negotiator!

    Happy to help!
    Many thanks for your help tonight
    You are a diamond , I don't know how I was gonna get it back to Wales
    If I can return the favour just ask
    Look forward to receiving it

  9. #9
    secretagentmole is offline Worked 3 summers as a lift attendant in Blackpool
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    King's Lynn
    Posts
    9,074

    Beep beep incompetent post office beep beep staff!

    Packed, wrapped, sealed, labelled, take to sorting office, who refused to take it on Special Delivery quote RMDG11, cannot be bothered to look it up. Have to go to main post office in town centre, in W H Smiths, they refuse to take it on Special, has to go Parcelforce, but it can be sent Parcelforce 24???

    Quoted RMDG11 to no use, could not be bothered either. So sent it on the fastest delivery offered, Parcelforce 24, even though guns have to go Parcelforce48!
    Oooh Look!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    cardiff , south wales
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    Packed, wrapped, sealed, labelled, take to sorting office, who refused to take it on Special Delivery quote RMDG11, cannot be bothered to look it up. Have to go to main post office in town centre, in W H Smiths, they refuse to take it on Special, has to go Parcelforce, but it can be sent Parcelforce 24???

    Quoted RMDG11 to no use, could not be bothered either. So sent it on the fastest delivery offered, Parcelforce 24, even though guns have to go Parcelforce48!
    I know what your saying Mike, better off telling them it's sporting goods or pneumatic equipment.
    They're not all singing from the same hymn book
    Just transferred some dosh over to you
    Looking forward to receiving it tomorrow
    Many thanks j

  11. #11
    secretagentmole is offline Worked 3 summers as a lift attendant in Blackpool
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    King's Lynn
    Posts
    9,074
    No problem, the parcel is at the delivery depot in Newport!
    Oooh Look!

  12. #12
    secretagentmole is offline Worked 3 summers as a lift attendant in Blackpool
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    King's Lynn
    Posts
    9,074

    Alls well that ends well!

    The pistol was delivered, the pistol is now in Negotiator's possession!

    He is happy with his gun, the packaging and recompensed us fully and quickly too!
    If ever he needs anything collecting from near you please feel free to assist as he will make sure you are fully compensated for expense and time and trouble.

    A pleasure to deal with and help!
    Oooh Look!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    cardiff , south wales
    Posts
    1,830
    [QUOTE=secretagentmole;7338832]The pistol was delivered, the pistol is now in Negotiator's possession!

    He is happy with his gun, the packaging and recompensed us fully and quickly too!
    If ever he needs anything collecting from near you please feel free to assist as he will make sure you are fully compensated for expense and time and trouble.



    A pleasure to deal with and help![/QUOTE

    Cheers Mike, I'm well happy with it thanks

    Excellent condition and shoots great, don't think it's been used much at all.
    Took me a while to unwrap it though lol
    But very well packaged I must say.
    Best regards Julian

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •