Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89

Thread: Airgunner HW35E

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    16,501

    Cool Airgunner HW35E

    Ooo-er, one for Tinbum here!

    The latest issue of Airgunner dropped through the letter box today. Loads and loads of good content as usual. And, like many of us have said in recent times, the magazine has gone from strength to strength under Phill's leadership.

    Now, I have only just managed to have a very quick flick through it so far, but it's obvious that Phill is well and truly smitten with his purchase of his new 35E. Going to keep it standard and on opens too and enjoy this superb, classic rifle in its purest form.

    Excellent; nice one, Phill.







    The stumpy one's going to be spewing!!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. DELIVERING BOINGINGLY GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- OCTOBER 28 and 29, 2017. BOING!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Farnworth, Bolton
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    .....but it's obvious that Phill is well and truly smitten with his purchase of his new 35E. Going to keep it standard and on opens too and enjoy this superb, classic rifle in its purest form.
    Of course he will keep it standard. You can't polish a turd.....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    worthing
    Posts
    3,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    Of course he will keep it standard. You can't polish a turd.....
    Blasphemy...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bude, Cornwall & Louannec, Brittany
    Posts
    12,399
    I will be doing a three page special in Airgun Shooter on how to fit your HW35e into one small pencil case and two shoe boxes.

    It's been in the planning stage for years.
    Cogito ergo sum rectum!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    16,501
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I will be doing a three page special in Airgun Shooter on how to fit your HW35e into one small pencil case and two shoe boxes.

    It's been in the planning stage for years.
    I reckon you'll bottle it just at the point where you're about to commit heinous crimes to this most graceful of landmark air rifles, Nick, and appreciate its beauty and fine, classic lines.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. DELIVERING BOINGINGLY GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- OCTOBER 28 and 29, 2017. BOING!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bude, Cornwall & Louannec, Brittany
    Posts
    12,399
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    I reckon you'll bottle it just at the point where you're about to commit heinous crimes to this most graceful of landmark air rifles, Nick, and appreciate its beauty and fine, classic lines.

    Keep dreaming pony tail boy!
    Cogito ergo sum rectum!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Skipton on a farm on the moors with 100s of sheep
    Posts
    196
    what's with them HW35 exports with the nickel finish that blackpool air rifles are selling at 419 sure do look sexy but do not seem to be selling i am quite tempted to go and get one tomorrow a ready polished turd
    "IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE, DO PENCILS MISSPELL WORDS ?"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bude, Cornwall & Louannec, Brittany
    Posts
    12,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun FX2000 View Post
    what's with them HW35 exports with the nickel finish that blackpool air rifles are selling at 419 sure do look sexy but do not seem to be selling i am quite tempted to go and get one tomorrow a ready polished turd

    I could sell you a tube of Pritt-stik and some glitter to roll it in. Choice of colours available.
    Cogito ergo sum rectum!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    19,447

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Skipton on a farm on the moors with 100s of sheep
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I fought and fought to resist the urge but ....https://imgur.com/INzPmmN

    https://imgur.com/SLZ6mnu
    woooooooooooooooooooooooo them photos have just done it now i am up early in the morning destination BAR to get one
    "IF GUNS KILL PEOPLE, DO PENCILS MISSPELL WORDS ?"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Penrith
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I could sell you a tube of Pritt-stik and some glitter to roll it in. Choice of colours available.
    You do realise when you die we will mark your passing with 21, HW35 shot salute

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bude, Cornwall & Louannec, Brittany
    Posts
    12,399
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    You do realise when you die we will mark your passing with 21, HW35 shot salute
    That fit's perfectly.

    Over my dead body!
    Cogito ergo sum rectum!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Farnworth, Bolton
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    That fit's perfectly.

    Over my dead body!
    Changed my mind. HW35 on order.......

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Retford, Notts
    Posts
    16,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bongo View Post
    Changed my mind. HW35 on order.......
    You're so easily turned, Steve.



    Hey, I just heard on the news that Cornwall is rich in lithium, which is going to be in huge demand.

    Apparently, where there's tin there's lithium, so Tinners is to become even more minted!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. DELIVERING BOINGINGLY GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- OCTOBER 28 and 29, 2017. BOING!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Blackburn, Lancs. (under a bridge)
    Posts
    19,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Gun FX2000 View Post
    woooooooooooooooooooooooo them photos have just done it now i am up early in the morning destination BAR to get one
    When I was over there last week they had one left on their shelves. Best to ring first though.

    Mine responded well to a bit of work on the stock.

    https://imgur.com/ifXx87L

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •