Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airgunner HW35E

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    It would be nice to pretend its a joke, that somehow this travesty of an airgun is something people should aspire to, but it's not.
    If they had ceased production in 1937 then maybe there would be a case for that, they didn't. They are still making it. In short it is shit. Properly shit. It looks shit, handles like shit and, well. Its just shit.

I can't stresss enough how much of a waste of money this is unless you are really after a collectible from the past.

I could never in good conscience recommend it to anyone I had any respect or affection for. There is a special page for owners, enjoy!

Just my opinion of course.
    Have you ever tried one with a DECENT tuning kit fitted

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    It would be nice to pretend its a joke, that somehow this travesty of an airgun is something people should aspire to, but it's not.
    If they had ceased production in 1937 then maybe there would be a case for that, they didn't. They are still making it. In short it is shit. Properly shit. It looks shit, handles like shit and, well. Its just shit.

I can't stresss enough how much of a waste of money this is unless you are really after a collectible from the past.

I could never in good conscience recommend it to anyone I had any respect or affection for. There is a special page for owners, enjoy!

Just my opinion of course.
    I am a bit surprised so many disagree with you I admit that I am very familiar with the 35 but from what I can see the cut away forend spoils its nothing special looks and apart from the rekord trigger and end block what is there to like

I will be doing a three page special in Airgun Shooter on how to fit your HW35e into one small pencil case and two shoe boxes.

It's been in the planning stage for years.
    Do you want pics of my latest chopped one, six inch removable barrel and clockwork cocking mechanism ? (tee-hee)

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

i will be doing a three page special in airgun shooter on how to fit your hw35e into one small pencil case and two shoe boxes.

It's been in the planning stage for years.
    :d:d:d