Thread: Rapid 7 pros and cons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    kevG is offline Longest unaltered member...
    gauge and qf can easily be fited but I my self don't like them.the little gauges you find on guns are not that accurate any way plus give a few more places to leak.nothing wrong with removing bottle to fill.
    kevG

I have both and wouldn't get rid of any of them.

My HW100 in .20 is a fantastic rifle, it's accurate, easy to shoot, functional and is well built, I don't worry about it going wrong they're easy to fix.

I have six Rapid's, they're iconic, beautifully engineered, do what it says on the box and easy to work on. All mine are deadly accurate, I did have to tune the barrel on my MK2 but that now shoots any pellet accurately.

For a day out in the field my first choice is the HW100 for the magazine and loading system, this is closely followed by the MFR in .20. For pest control, rats, ferals etc, garden pests the Rapid MK2 in .22 with Falcon Accuracy Plus is my go to gun.

A Rapid shoots just as well as any modern gun if not better, the HW100 just edges it due to the loading/mag but if I kept one gun it'd be a Rapid.

Just sold the Hw 100 and I'm taking the plunge and getting a mk2 Rapid if I can find one. Cheers lads.

kevG is offline Longest unaltered member...
    some good lads round your way who know the rapids well.so you will not be left high n dry.
    kevG

Quote Originally Posted by kevG View Post
    some good lads round your way who know the rapids well.so you will not be left high n dry.
    kevG
    That's one of the reasons I'm getting one KevG. Cheers