Quote Originally Posted by Robbie1shot View Post
I'm looking into getting a Rapid 7 and selling my Hw 100 but I need to know the pros and cons before I commit. Any advice would be much appreciated. Cheers
The Rapid is an agricultural gun. That's its beauty. Its also its Achilles heel as the 100 is so much more refined and capable.

If you like tinkering then the Rapid offers that opportunity.

Of the two I would go 100 and if you want shot count I would convert the 100 to a capacity bottle.

The trigger and mag system on the 100 is better than the Rapid - and to get a decent trigger on a rapid, you have to go to a newer version. Most rapid triggers are either poor or agricultural too.

However, they are both good kit and do what they say on the tin. I would recommend both but having had both, I would go for the 100 every single time.

The ONLY TRUE advantage I see in the Rapid over the 100 is if you stray into FAC outputs. The 100 is great as a sub 12 but pants in FAC and the Rapid is excellent in FAC. Even then, I love my Air Ranger better.

I think overall, I prefer the sophistication and slick operation of the 100. The mag system and even the SSA just cant be touched even in todays market.