Thread: Milbro stock inserts

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)

Milbro stock inserts

Some here may remember the great days of Milbro air guns, Scotands second greatest export after Tunnocks snowballs (though battelships comes a close third).

The later models had little round stock inserts on the side of the stock near the trigger, both rifles and pistols (the G4 in any case) got these. There was an early one, a nice white disk with the Goddess Diana discarding her bow, but its not that I am referring to. I am interested in the later version, a nasty cheap looking gold, or silver (on some pistols) stamped foil(?) with a wreath and the word Diana within. It will be recalled that this would drop off regularly, or one half would fold over, and look so bad that generally one pulled it off.

Well my question is this. Does anyone have one of these horrid pieces of foil lying around? There must have been tens of thousands which fell off, I just need one! A long shot I now, but any suggestions welcome.

I must have a closer look when I get home. I thought it was plastic not foil.

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Quote Originally Posted by Willenium View Post
    I must have a closer look when I get home. I thought it was plastic not foil.
    The early white one is plastic for sure, but the later one just seems like metallic foil. But stand to be corrected!