Thread: Umarex Colt Python 357 Magnum BB Pistol

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Umarex Colt Python 357 Magnum BB Pistol

Hello again people of the pistol section. Next up on my Co2 BB pistol wish-list is one of these (as in the title lol). I am interested in either a nickel or blued / black finish example, and preferably with the two and a half inch barrel, not the four.

Must be in vgc and come with its original speed loader, six shells (minimum), paperwork and box. If you can help, please post on my wanted thread as in the wanted section (obviously ) and also, please p-m me direct so I don't miss your comms. Many thanks for looking.

Last edited by Gareth W-B; 15-09-2017 at 06:22 AM. Reason: to ad 'also interested in nickel' examples.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Dan Wesson 2 1/2" versions will also be happily considered.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Dan Wesson 2 1/2" versions will also be happily considered.
    Now fully sorted with a lovely little nickel example of the above from Aimstraight. Thanks for looking.

Wait till you get your hands on the saa mate, it could very well put you off the dan wesson and python, lol it did me.. The old 357 type dan wesson anyway, the 715 is much better..
    Happy Shooting mate.
    ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..

Quote Originally Posted by Marc.RG1 View Post

Wait till you get your hands on the saa mate, it could very well put you off the dan wesson and python, lol it did me.. The old 357 type dan wesson anyway, the 715 is much better..
    Happy Shooting mate.
    ATB Marc
    Hi Marc, have had my SAA for a fornight now, and yep, you are right, they are the mutts nuts and I am smitten with it. Will still enjoy shooting my Webley Service, Colt 1911, DW as above (when it arrives), and my Steyr A1-M9 (which is simply superb) for a long time to come though, I hope, as variety is the spice of life as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    I hope, as variety is the spice of life as they say.
    Hi mate, glad your enjoying it and the others too, and that's a great old saying which I will tell my wife when I buy another gun next month haha
    Happy Shooting mate
    ATB Marc
    Some of my favourite guns in. You collection, Umarex Beretta 92fs - Colt Custom 1911 - Walther Lever Action - TM Hi-Capa Custom Build Project - Colt SAA .45 & many more..