Thread: The Webley & Scott Vulcan Air Rifle -- A Vox-Pop History

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi mate.. the two piece trigger doesn't really turn it into a 2 stage.. It basically means the first part of the travel is against spring pressure and the second part is against the sear which is under the regular spring pressure.
    I've changed out the regular one on every Vulcan variant uve had and it improved the trigger no end. The trick is to get a click pen with a pretty tough spring in it or to buy a spring with similar dimension but lesser wire diameter off egay. Youre looking for something just slightly less stiff than the stock one.
    Polishing the engaging surfaces of the trigger components as well as the slot in the piston when the main sear goes, really improves things.
    Donald

On a side note, I think I'm going to have a shot at making a tyrolean stock for a Vulcan project I have. I'm just going to build the stock up using fibreglass and then paint It! Why not. I'll be using the stock as seen at the April bash with the pigfox carved into It!!! ������
    Donald

Well you have nothing to lose using that stock ! but are you sure you want to ruin the lovely pigfox 😂😁

Ha ha.. the pigfox is close to extinction!
    Donald