Quote Originally Posted by dayglowfroggy View Post

Tonight I got a real grip on the trigger started doing one hole groups at 12 yards .
That's the, standard trigger no mods just me working out the feel for it.
I had been snapping it as a way to get better groups but I found it does have a predictable let off tonight it just takes a lot of pressure to get there before you let it break.
Perfect outcome. Yep, trial and error is how I came to grips with my remaining Vulcan's standard trigger (have a one of 110 Vulcan SE in .22 which I don't want to divorce from standard in any quarter), too. Am no where near as good a shot as you, however, as on open sights at ten yards (not tried 12), I am content to achieve touching hole clover leaf groups.

Quote Originally Posted by dayglowftoggy View Post

I used to shoot a .22 then follow up with a .177 and the challenge was to not make the holes bigger .
That sounds like real fun, and I'll give that a go sometime, but for me, and so as to get the one hole thing started, I'd need to maybe start at eight yards and move out with progress (and to make it even more interesting, make the follow up open sight rifle my AIRGUNAID SP5 .20 Hunter ). Atb: G.