Quote Originally Posted by dayglowfroggy View Post
Can anyone tell me how much difference the better trigger would make to my mk2 Vulcan .
I am really enjoying shooting it since v the rebuild and its challenging to get a good group but is possible.
I have herd about fitting a different trigger spring and will give that ago as it's free .
I am shooting it alongside my recently tuned up and restored hw35 and that is, easier to get good groups with but not quite as good as all my other HW rifles .
I am worried as, soon as I get the, better stuff out I will need the trigger better on the Vulcan though the challenge is good at the moment and the gun shots, so well its a real pussy cat ,I got lucky and found a spring that's a perfect fit to the inside of the piston when compressed also the spring guides I had made up were slightly too large so I sanded them down to an exact fit .
The aftermarket trigger is actually a Stingray trigger. Stingray triggers are very good. Not as fine tunable as the uk Longbow/Tomahawk or Record but light and crisp.
Ive had my Vulcan SE tuned and had it fitted with the aftermarket trigger too. Im awaiting its return.