Thread: Midland Game Fair.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Midland Game Fair.

Went today...oh dear not the show it used to be. Did have a nice chat with Nick Jenkinson and Air Arms show cased some of there old stuff...but like my old school report...could do much better!!. Mach 1.5
    Last edited by Mach 1.5; 17-09-2017 at 02:30 PM.

midland game fair

It used to be the best fair but sadly it has declined stopped going a few years ago and started going to the British shooting show much better day out

Just got back home. Arrived at 8:30 left at 6 time went quickly. Enjoyed the day, but you are right, its not what it was.

It went down the pan after 2007 all but two major distributors pulled out due to the massive tent prices leaving it to nothing more than a glorified car boot.
    This is the first year haven't been since 1991, much better is the British Shooting Show but they have problems as well.

I agree with Jon, the British Shooting Show is much better.
    Real shame about the MGF. I've been going for as long as I can remember and always promote it as much as I can - but sadly I think it's game over.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

Im thinking of giving the British shooting show a go next year, is there a lot there, in regard to air rifles?