Thread: Morini 162 Alternative trigger shoes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Morini 162 Alternative trigger shoes

Hi

does anyone know what trigger blades will fit a Morini, I find the standard trigger uncomfortable but have been unable to find a source for any alternatives, I have been informed there was an option available some time back that was shaped and having looked at one briefly does appear to be what I am looking for, I believe these were being sold on another forum, If anyone has one they no longer require and would be willing to sell I have cash waiting, Techro also made a version of the pro-touch that fitted, again I have been unable to find a source for this.

Thanks
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    I've been using a TEC-HRO one on mine for a few years now and much prefer it to the Morini one....
    still on sale here : http://www.edinkillie.co.uk/ecatalog...uch-p-584.html

Morini Trigger shoe

Hi Nige

I have the shaped one you mention, it is made by a Swedish guy- Ronny Nilsson

http://interprodukter.se/contact.php

A bit expensive at around £60

I can send you a pic later.

Dave
    Evo 10 Compact.

Thanks Dave, That's the one, there's a pic of it on a cm22 on his site

Thanks
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Is yours specifically made to fit Morini or does the standard item fit, I have looked at that one but unable to find Morini on the fittings list for it,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    I've been using a TEC-HRO one on mine for a few years now and much prefer it to the Morini one....
    still on sale here : http://www.edinkillie.co.uk/ecatalog...uch-p-584.html
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Its a standard item I believe, the claw looks like it will go over a trigger bar, but the ends are chamfered so it grips the Morini dovetail just fine.

Hi Nige
    I think I have a left handed shaped trigger blade. I'm sure with your engineering skills you could make one that suits you.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    If you want a Tec-hro blade, order it from Tec-hro direct and mention it's for a Morini as the shoe is quite wide and Christoph makes them up to suit.
    If you fancy the Nilsson, I've got a R/H one available - pm for details.

ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal