Thread: Morini 162 Alternative trigger shoes

Morini 162 Alternative trigger shoes

Hi

does anyone know what trigger blades will fit a Morini, I find the standard trigger uncomfortable but have been unable to find a source for any alternatives, I have been informed there was an option available some time back that was shaped and having looked at one briefly does appear to be what I am looking for, I believe these were being sold on another forum, If anyone has one they no longer require and would be willing to sell I have cash waiting, Techro also made a version of the pro-touch that fitted, again I have been unable to find a source for this.

Thanks
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    I've been using a TEC-HRO one on mine for a few years now and much prefer it to the Morini one....
    still on sale here : http://www.edinkillie.co.uk/ecatalog...uch-p-584.html

Morini Trigger shoe

Hi Nige

I have the shaped one you mention, it is made by a Swedish guy- Ronny Nilsson

http://interprodukter.se/contact.php

A bit expensive at around £60

I can send you a pic later.

Dave
    Evo 10 Compact.

Thanks Dave, That's the one, there's a pic of it on a cm22 on his site

Thanks
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Is yours specifically made to fit Morini or does the standard item fit, I have looked at that one but unable to find Morini on the fittings list for it,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    I've been using a TEC-HRO one on mine for a few years now and much prefer it to the Morini one....
    still on sale here : http://www.edinkillie.co.uk/ecatalog...uch-p-584.html
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Its a standard item I believe, the claw looks like it will go over a trigger bar, but the ends are chamfered so it grips the Morini dovetail just fine.

Hi Nige
    I think I have a left handed shaped trigger blade. I'm sure with your engineering skills you could make one that suits you.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    If you want a Tec-hro blade, order it from Tec-hro direct and mention it's for a Morini as the shoe is quite wide and Christoph makes them up to suit.
    If you fancy the Nilsson, I've got a R/H one available - pm for details.

ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

Thanks all the info very much appreciated

Yep, I could make one Nick but built a new workshop back in July, disconnected all my equipment and due to work have been unable to set everything back up, cant get any time off until the end Oct so will be a good few weeks before it's all up and running again as still need to finish the wiring, I have a list of things to do once it's all connected again.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post
    If you want a Tec-hro blade, order it from Tec-hro direct and mention it's for a Morini as the shoe is quite wide and Christoph makes them up to suit.

ATB
    Mike.
    PM Sent
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,

Quote Originally Posted by mikec4 View Post

ATB
    Mike.
    All sorted thanks to the gentleman above, It couldn't have fitted better if i'd made it myself
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Glad I've done something right for a change

Seriously, I felt the fit and feel was better than the standard Morini or TEC-HRO blade for me and I'm pleased to hear your initial impression of Ronny Nilsson's product is an encouraging one.

Enjoy your shooting.

ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal