Thread: Another wonderful example of why the sales section advice should be compulsory!

Another wonderful example of why the sales section advice should be compulsory!

Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

I'm confused - Who's getting a rather nice '77?

All of the above.

I've been following that thread closely, Paul, and I'm happy that the OP's post this morning corrects everything.

So I see no reason to alter any sales rules due to an honest mistake--- if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

All the best Mick

Last edited by T 20; 18-09-2017 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I've been following that thread closely, Paul, and I'm happy that the OP's post this morning corrects everything.

So I see no reason to alter any sales rules due to an honest mistake--- if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

All the best Mick

No criticism intended Mick. - just highlighting the sort of confusion which follows when people choose not to follow the advice (as opposed to rules) in the sales section stickies.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    No criticism intended Mick. - just highlighting the sort of confusion which follows when people choose not to follow the advice (as opposed to rules) in the sales section stickies.
    No problem Paul, and I'm happy that this was just a case of confusion.

The OP just appears to have confused who he'd done the telephone deal with, which lead to CapitalBee's querying post, which lead to the OP's confirmation of the deal with CapitalBee this morning.

So the admin sales advice was adhered to as far as I can see --- the confusion just being caused by the use of forum usernames.
    Reading through the thread no one actually posted on there that they'd take it as the swap was agreed over the phone, so no one was gazumped.

All the best Mick