Thread: Hatsan striker 1000s

Hatsan striker 1000s

What are these guns like? Thinking of getting one one .25 ideally I'd want pellet on pellet up to 20yards. Is this achievable?

I had one of these to fettle for a neighbour in .22. The trigger can be improved with the addition of a slightly longer M3 adjuster screw and once polished I was getting clover leaf groups at 25yds, so not too bad. The only thing with the Hatsan springers is that they're all FAC capable, so transfer porting is generally larger than required for sub 12fpe, as is the bulk of the piston, which can make them a little slammy on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ian321 View Post
    What are these guns like? Thinking of getting one one .25 ideally I'd want pellet on pellet up to 20yards. Is this achievable?
    When they first came out I bought one to try .25, the trigger is poor but I liked the rifle itself, yes it can do ragged single hole at 20 yds, and 1/2" pbr (+/-) 9yds-28yds.
    mine loved Marksman pellets trouble was it shot them well more than a full ftlb above the next best & once it bedded in was knocking on 14ftlb so went back to Edgar Bros to be set back below 12.

If you can run to it I'd recommend going for the next model up with the better Quattro trigger model 70 or 95 iirc, but still happy to say yes buy the Striker.