Thread: Anyone know about Walther LG300 Dominator

Anyone know about Walther LG300 Dominator

Does anyone know anything, if so would they be so kind as to let me know.
    I have looked everywhere and still don't knowmuch. I'm after things like cost, accuracy, general what's what info.
    Thanks guys.

http://www.shooting-the-breeze.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Heres a good place to start: http://www.shooting-the-breeze.com/f...splay.php?f=45

Tony

Cost anywhere between £950 and £1200, depending on whether it is in a wooden or alutech stock. Those are advertised prices, not necessarily what people are paying.

Accuracy wise they are as good as anything else out there. I had my first one in 2005 / 6, it replaced an EV2 mk1 which I bought brand new, and which i used for FT at GP's, the Europeans, the Worlds and the BFTA Showdown. My feeling was the Walther was easier to shoot and more predictable in the wind. I got my second one after returning to FT a couple of years ago and I have done OK with it considering I was badly out of practice and am a fair bit older than I was.

Reliability is very good, they do wear out O rings, especially on the probe, but on the whole you don't often hear of LG300's going wrong.

The trigger is excellent, the weight and balance is very good, with the Alutech obviously being a fair bit heavier, and good ones are not too pellet fussy, mine works very well with H&N Sniper Medium's or JSB exact, although you need to do the usual JSB batch testing to get the very best from one.

RobF on here is a Walther enthusiast, I doubt there is much he can't talk you through about them.

Mine lives in a Steve Lannyman stock and is currently 'resting' due to the arrival of a new Anschutz 9015 Club.

Thank you Tone and NeliMac 👍