Thread: This is embarrassing--BUT

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Red face This is embarrassing--BUT

This is embarrassing, but today I had a plink with some Relum underlever pistols I have put together recently. Even more embarrassing, I sort of enjoyed it
    I fitted the wire shoulder stock and found that they would group reasonably well, even though it is difficult to get comfortable with the stock. The things didn't shoot as high as using it as a pistol. After that I tried some two handed shooting. I find these things always shoot high and I am guessing that 12 to 15 yards would be about the right distance for the sights. It was a bit erratic at first, so I tried some sort of Weaver stance and started to get a bit of a grouping. Then I stood square on and GRIPPED really hard and I managed to get a 5 shot group a 10p would cover!

How do you describe what they are like to shoot? Well If you can imagine being on a bus with S-agged out suspension, driving over speed bumps and you are holding a steel bar in your teeth?
    OR If someone could fit an Ox spring to a Webley Pistol, add a bit of piston weight and squirt some WD40 down the tranfer port?
    The mainsprings are actually quiet soft, but I think with the weight being high up and far forward, it does give it a Webley-ish sort of feel with the cycle-------but exagerrated.
    I've had a Gamo Falcon and an ASI Centre, both of which are much easier to shoot and more accurate, but they are just no fun.
    I feel much better now I have gotten that off my chest.
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post

How do you describe what they are like to shoot? Well If you can imagine being on a bus with S-agged out suspension, driving over speed bumps and you are holding a steel bar in your teeth?
    Brilliant! so poetic and so painful! The world would be a poorer place without Relums.