Thread: Northern arms gold Sierra, venom lazaglide.

Northern arms gold Sierra, venom lazaglide.

Initially I am looking for a price for the above, needs the gold rear block replating.

Good honest wear on it, though I suspect it's not been used much since lazagliding, oh it's in .22 if it had been .177 I wouldn't be selling it.

Rough guide prices required, if anyone has one in .177 they'd be interested in doing a deal against let me know.

Matt

Any prices, can send pics to those interested.

Matt

Lazaglide

If it comes with the period walnut stock at the time then I think around £450ish....177 would be abit more. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Mach 1.5

Its an awkward one because now its Venomised its no longer original.

I agree with it not being original, but then it drifts into the realms of venom in its hey day. When I got it I said to the guy the purists of venom may not like it, same for the small group of northern arms collectors.

I'd prefer a completely original Northern Arms rifle in .177 if honest, this in .22 shoots stunningly but just not what I want.

Matt

Not very helpful, but I paid around £200 for my 95+% unmolested Gold Sierra in .177" in around 1998.

And, sorry, it's not for sale.

On the description above, I'd say yours could well be worth what Mach says, but, as it's neither Northern Arms fish nor Venom fowl, it might wait around a bit on sale until the right person thinks "that's quite tasty".

The twin cobra sticker on the blued compression chamber indicates a webley venom lazaglided tune. Hope that is some more help!!. Mach 1.5

Northern arms

Hi i`m Andy who used to own Northern arms with my father. if i can be of any help to anyone regarding information, i`ll try my best to remember.

Andy