Thread: TX200HC - is it a worthy purchase?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User
    Quote Originally Posted by FPoole View Post
    This may sound like a joke, but it's not. The blue seal is possibly a Diana part. Back in 2000 I ordered some stuff from Maccari and there were 2 blue seals. They were marked Diana on the under side. Very soft and pliable as well as indestructible. I kept one in a TX for 50,000+ shots and only removed it because I thought it had to be old and worn out. Still around somewhere and still pliable. Maccari now makes his own version of the old blue seal and it's also every bit as good. The joke reference is that I know you love Dianas. I've seen the same seal in a 48, but it was much too large for a TX.
    Mr Poole, I know you are a TX fan so this might help clarify about the blue seal, I have included a pic of both a blue and the usual green seal on the invoice
    https://imgur.com/eJcRMcx

Thanks for all replies, offers and comments. 👌

Tony i hope to be able to take up your offer for the bash. Many thanks 👍

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    I use three TX's, two .22's and a .177. One of the .22 rifles is an SR but being a left handed (or maybe it's just me) I find them a little tricky to load.
    Don't get me wrong, they're accurate, powerful and a pleasure to shoot but I'm beginning to prefer my 97 and my 25mm 77 V-Mach basically down to the larger loading port and being easier to load not having the anti bear trap lever to hold down.
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by CuppaT View Post
    Thanks for all replies, offers and comments. 👌

Tony i hope to be able to take up your offer for the bash. Many thanks 👍
    No worries.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    Mr Poole, I know you are a TX fan so this might help clarify about the blue seal, I have included a pic of both a blue and the usual green seal on the invoice
    https://imgur.com/eJcRMcx
    The blue colored seal, in the photo, is the exact color for sure. The Maccari seals always fit a bit snug, but I just give it a bit more spring to get it to 12 ft. lbs. Just adding the Maccari seal to a standard FAC TX will often make it feel as though it has had a fitted guide installed. Sort of cushions the shot cycle, for lack of a more scientific explanation.