Thread: BSA R10 SE Carbine (0.177)

BSA R10 SE Carbine (0.177)

Popped out to the club today and got the chance to play with a synthetic stocked R10 SE in 0.177.

That's a very nice wee gun.

It 'feels' very solid and well put together. A smooth positive action and a small ragged hole at 30 yards with jsb 4.53's, 4.52's and heavies shot from the magazine.

I liked it a lot.

Probably ideal for pest control in that configuration but I would mind having a go with a single shot loader on the hft course.

Thank you BSA - nice one.
    The 0.22 Treefeller X X2R HW77k
    Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious animal on earth.

Sunderland scuba centre have these on special at the min £675,now thats a bargain the stock is black pepper looks great,i just bought a bsa ultra otherwise i would have bought the r10.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
    Popped out to the club today and got the chance to play with a synthetic stocked R10 SE in 0.177.

That's a very nice wee gun.

It 'feels' very solid and well put together. A smooth positive action and a small ragged hole at 30 yards with jsb 4.53's, 4.52's and heavies shot from the magazine.

I liked it a lot.

Probably ideal for pest control in that configuration but I would mind having a go with a single shot loader on the hft course.

Thank you BSA - nice one.
    A friend has just bought an r10 mk2 and is now using it for FT and doing very well. Its his first rifle.
    He's using the single shot loader.
    B.A.S.C. member