Thread: Theoben Rapid sliding single shot loader on the bay...

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

Theoben Rapid sliding single shot loader on the bay...

item# 142408435226

I generally single load by just sticking my finger in the breech area, but it gets a bit tricky in winter - anyone tried these ? opinions ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    item# 142408435226

I generally single load by just sticking my finger in the breech area, but it gets a bit tricky in winter - anyone tried these ? opinions ?
    work well, i just sold 2 x single loaders , came with a rifle and i didnt need them

Single Loader

I use a single loader on my .25 which works very well and is in preference to making use of the mag which rattles when full, it looks to be better made than the ones advertised and is certainly easier to use than fiddling about without one, mine is fixed in place and slides back and forth without coming out rather than a shuttle type that looks to be a loose fit.

I had one but found the pellets fell out unless you hold rifle level while loading, I now have the same sellers tray type, this suits me better.
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

as above I have one of this type and it works well.
    MK1 7/12 14" CZ barrel. , Dustin mod.Kevg reg. Bb valve , titanium tube, bushy legend. MK2 177,Kevg reg.silent pip,MK4 trigger,Bucketboy shroud.ssg spring, Nikon monarch

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    hmm.. I can't get on with the tray types, hence my interest in this...

Got any links to alternative / better sliding / shuttle types ?

Also I note this seller states that this is the new design incorporating an o-ring to hold the pellets in place, which I'd hope would address the issue of them falling out if not horizontal...

thanks all,
    JB
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.